Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Here comes Harbaugh...

The pieces are in place,there's no way this coaching staff sticks around. Incompetence is defined weekly as today is yet another example of it. I'll see you all come draft day.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Almost positive he would not come here unless he has compete control

I'd jump for joy.

Khan would have to open the check book as wide as he could for that to happen and I'd support it fully.

Coaching is below average in so many ways for this team that I can't keep track any more.

Harbaugh? In our dreams

I doubt he would ever come to small market Jacksonvillle.

If he did, would he want his own QB or would he stick with Bortles? Imagine if he did, having 3 first round bust QBs in a little over a decade. Impressive.

He's going to choose the University of Michigan

Wouldn't it be funny if he brought Gabbert with him. 

You want a coach that a superbowl caliber team doesn't even want?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:You want a coach that a superbowl caliber team doesn't even want?

This guys here..... SMH

Quote:Almost positive he would not come here unless he has compete control

he wouldnt come here even if he did.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:he wouldnt come here even if he did.

I don't buy into the "<insert name here> wouldn't come here". It's all about the money.

From what I have heard about JH, the players would be in for a shock if he came here.

I kind of like the idea of shocking the players, what can it hurt?

He would not stand for all this losing though.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I don't want him personally, but I also don't think he'd come here if Caldwell is here and at the same time I don't see Caldwell even having an interest in him.

I would like Gus for 1 more year. If that is not the case, perhaps Hue Jackson.

Harbaugh, seems more of an old school coach. He seems he is in between Tom Coughlin and Greg Shiano to me.

Harbaugh... just lol...

College coach likely going back to college.

The better Harbaugh is John, not Jim.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Wouldn't it be funny if he brought Gabbert with him.

Lol
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:You want a coach that a superbowl caliber team doesn't even want?

I know what you're saying, but he's light years better than Gus.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Whoppty doooo! We get to start our rebuild all over again. Scrap the defense, wasted draft picks. We're switching to a 3-4.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Harbaugh is a mess

Gene's Myth

Quote:I don't buy into the "<insert name here> wouldn't come here". It's all about the money.

No. Its about money, exposure, market, comfort.

You wouldn't take a small pay cut to work someone that was a more appealing destination to you?

Myself and almost anyone else I know would.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."