Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Cowboys @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2014, 02:03 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile  Our 1-8 Jacksonville Jaguars are still in the hunt to win their second game in 2014, as they  to play the 6-3 Dallas Cowboys at Wembley Stadium in Northwest London, England.

Both Jacksonville and Dallas are only playing the sixth regular season game since the Jaguars entered the NFL back in 1995.  Jaguars amazingly leads the series 3 games to 2, and also have outscored the Cowboys in the previous five games 123 to 98 points.

Jaguars also embarrasses the Cowboys and their fans by winning the last and most recent game played at their new Cowboys, now AT&T Stadium, in Arlington, Texas.  Jaguars QB David Garrard threw four TD passes, and added his 2-yard TD run, for a 35-17 victory back on Halloween, October 31, 2010.

Jaguars hopefully  can demonstrate much better   on the field, as they lost to the San Francisco 49ers 42-10 in their last visit at Wembley Stadium, back in October 27, 2013.

Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston are announcing the live TV commentary, along with sideline reporter Tony Siragusa, for the NFL On FOX's early regional doubleheader game, and televised in Jackson ville on  WFOX Channel 30, live on HD.

Mostly clear skies at 49 degrees, feels like 46 degrees,  is the game forecast inside Wembley Stadium, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, and 6:05PM local London time kickoff, along with 82% humidity, 20% precipitation, and mild southern winds at 6 miles per hour.

Cowboys are wearing the white jerseys and silver pants as the designated visiting team, while the Jaguars are the designated home team wearing their matching black jerseys and pants.

No further injuries, win your second gameof your 2014 regular season across the pond, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular10

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014110090...ab=preview

Jaguars Vs. Cowboys Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/injury-report

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go jaguars! Smash em!
No commercial messages in sigs

Go Jags!!!!!

1201 AM... got to be a robot.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Someone could have legitimately sneaked in five hours earlier and posted an official gameday thread, of course...

What uinforms are we going to wear?

Blk/blk

Quote:Blk/blk

Dang, I wasn't hoping we would come out with the teal jerseys

Works for me - I'll dig out my black Scobee jersey. Hoping he'll be putting up a lot of points today, preferably one at a time...

On my way down to Wembley now! Big Grin

Wow that's early. Heading to the Green Man pre game?

Either there or the flying Scotsman Wink you going down Carlo?

Yep will be in the Green Man from around 2

Green man at wembley I presume? Might see you there

Yeah, Dogmar Avenue. About 10 minutes walk from Wembley. It's the pub we had before the League cup final

Yeah I was there before the cup final Smile will see you there Carlo.im with my mate who's a bucs fan unfortunately Sad

I'm with my dad who's Jags through default and two friends, one is a Pats fan, the other is a fan of a team from Nashville...

Go JAGS!

We can do this! Jags by 5!

bTW, how's the crowd split out cowpie fans vs Jags fans?

Make some noise Jags Fans!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Go Jags.

Lets try to not get any kicks or punts blocked.

Quote:Go JAGS!
We can do this! Jags by 5!
bTW, how's the crowd split out cowpie fans vs Jags fans?
Make some noise Jags Fans!

Tickets just go on general sale so there is no known split, but most often any neutrals cheer for the home team