Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Notre Dame-Arizona State

ND getting throttled. It's a thing of beauty.

Not sure why everyone thought they were a decent team. FSU should have beat the brakes off them too.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just like Mississippi State "should have" beaten Kentucky badly but didn't.

Quote:Just like Mississippi State "should have" beaten Kentucky badly but didn't.
Amen
;

Definitely the most parody we've had in college football in many years

Quote:Definitely the most parody we've had in college football in many years

life is but a parody.........

anyway, Miss St is also overrated, but FSU is vastly overrated. I agree that the parity in the NCAA is definitely good this season..... Ive definitely enjoyed college ball more than the NFL as of late.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Notre Dame doesnt look good at all.  Then again they havent really looked good at all this year except for the FSU game.

Quote:ND getting throttled. It's a thing of beauty.

Not sure why everyone thought they were a decent team. FSU should have beat the brakes off them too.
yeah, ND and FSU all both overrated

Quote:life is but a parody.........

anyway, Miss St is also overrated, but FSU is vastly overrated. I agree that the parity in the NCAA is definitely good this season..... Ive definitely enjoyed college ball more than the NFL as of late.

lol, oops

34-24 hmmmm

34-31

Sun Devils in full choke mode

Quote:34-31

Sun Devils in full choke mode

sun devils in full slaughter mode.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

+4 turnover margin

It happens

Is there anybody not overrated?

Quote:Is there anybody not overrated?

Florida is my answer.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:ND getting throttled. It's a thing of beauty.

All that matters is that they won. You can go all day with every team this year with those types of comparisons.

Quote:Is there anybody not overrated?

TAMU, LSU, Ohio ST...etc

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014, 09:02 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:TAMU, LSU, Ohio ST...etc

Respectfully disagree re: OHST

Grossly overrated... IMO.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Respectfully disagree re: OHST

Grossly overrated... IMO.

you really think so? they just beat michigan state and have been improving each week since the loss to va tech. i think 8 is a pretty good spot for them. LSU is definitely way underrated though.

i cant really think of that many teams that id put ahead of ohio state there at 8.

Quote:you really think so? they just beat michigan state and have been improving each week since the loss to va tech. i think 8 is a pretty good spot for them. LSU is definitely way underrated though.

i cant really think of that many teams that id put ahead of ohio state there at 8.
I think LSU us just about right with the way things have played out. They are a very young team though who has gotten better each week.

;

Quote:I think LSU us just about right with the way things have played out. They are a very young team though who has gotten better each week.

The rankings have them in the right spot based on W-L but looking at LSU, I think they would stifle pretty much any team in college football. If their QB was a little better....by the end of the year they would potentially be the best team in the NCAA.