Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a CB that plays for Oregon and he seems to be really good. Do you think he would be a candidate for the jaguars if they could turn him into a FS. He has the speed. highlights: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcui8k0DLMA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

i thought the same thing intitially. doesn't fit our system though.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a CB that plays for Oregon and he seems to be really good. Do you think he would be a candidate for the jaguars if they could turn him into a FS. He has the speed. highlights:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcui8k0DLMA

we discussed this a little bit in another thread. if someone remembers which one and wants to link it?

but the verdict is, he is not nearly as good as where he is going to be drafted. he probably has third round talent and is gonna go in round 1. i dont see the real logic in drafting a guy, even in the third round, who i dont think is a very good player.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

No thx, he is overrated. If you want a ball hawking FS with huge up side, llok no further

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry357743

Why do we assume that drafting a corner and converting him will automatically work? Hes got speed but he's being exposed. He'd be a good nickel for us. But he won't be around when/if we target a nickel. If we want a smaller corner in the mid rounds, Senquez Gholson should be our pick for nickel back.Ball hawk, just too small to lock down a NFL sized #1. He honestly played the ball really well when he was beat by Coates and Duke Williams last week, just a split second off on his pass break up, something that wouldn't have happened if he was taller than 5'9
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

I'm more interested in the FS from UL Holliman or Oregons Actual FS who is very good also (can't think of his name)

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is probably the most overrated prospect in this draft.

No thanks.

No thanks. Wait for Rahim Moore to become a free agent here soon. Boom starting FS the next 6 years

Personally I'm hoping we get Jalen Ramsay in 2016. Guy would probably be the best CB and best FS on our roster immediately. Think he'll last to pick #32?

Quote:Personally I'm hoping we get Jalen Ramsay in 2016. Guy would probably be the best CB and best FS on our roster immediately. Think he'll last to pick #32?

im guessing he wont be selected by 32 because he wont be in the draft.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

You don't think he'll come out after his junior year?

Quote:You don't think he'll come out after his junior year?

i dont think he will come out after his sophomore year.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/footba...len-ramsey

Quote:2016

i cant read.