Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andy Dalton

Is really, really bad. 10-33 86 yds with 3 picks, thats a Gabbert-esque line.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Is really, really bad. 10-33 86 yds with 3 picks, thats a Gabbert-esque line.
But but but he also threw at least 3 that should have been intercepted.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

You mean he had a bad game?...

Love the short memories.

Quote:But but but he also threw at least 3 that should have been intercepted.

So did Blake Bortles.

Quote:So did Blake Bortles.

So does every QB.
Huh

Please shut up 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Even Gabbert never had a game that bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-attempts/

You proved his point.  Good job.

Quote:Even Gabbert never had a game that bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-attempts/

Well there was a Jaguar on that 2.0 or less passer rating list and NO it was Gabbert, it was Luke McCown, who was the last qb to do it until Dalton did it Thursday night.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Was that just a horrible game for Dalton, or is it something else with him?

They were just killing him on their message boards, as you can imagine.

I don't see Dalton as a Super Bowl-winning QB. The Bengals are stuck with him for years now.

the bengals as a whole are not playing like they should be. im not entirely up on them. did they get a new offensive coordinator or what?

i know a few games they were without AJ, and now theyre without bernard, but ive seen them make it work with less before.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I don't see Dalton as a Super Bowl-winning QB. The Bengals are stuck with him for years now.
QB Purgatory. I have no idea why they paid him so much when he's the weakest link on the team

Andy Dalton had a bad game last night.  It happens.  He is much better than some of you think

Quote:Andy Dalton had a bad game last night.  It happens.  He is much better than some of you think

Agree, but I dont think he's that elite level talent thats going to win a handful of Super Bowls.  He's just in the top 15 or so in the league....For a long time as a Jags fan, I would have been ok with that.

Quote:the bengals as a whole are not playing like they should be. im not entirely up on them. did they get a new offensive coordinator or what?

i know a few games they were without AJ, and now theyre without bernard, but ive seen them make it work with less before.

They lost both their OC and DC of the past few years to Head Coaching positions this year (Mike Zimmer to Vikings,,, Jay Gruden to Redskins).. It really shows this year.

Dalton is awful in primetime. Marvin Lewis is too.

Coaching is am issue with them. Lots of undisciplined penalties and situational mistakes. That falls on coaching.

Quote:QB Purgatory. I have no idea why they paid him so much when he's the weakest link on the team

Quite right. They should have just franchised him or seen if they could trade him if they weren't sure, and if they were sure he was a franchise guy then it's an indictment of their talent evaluation.

Guys that shrink more and more as the games get bigger and bigger are the opposite of franchise guys.

Quote:They lost both their OC and DC of the past few years to Head Coaching positions this year (Mike Zimmer to Vikings,,, Jay Gruden to Redskins).. It really shows this year.

Dalton is awful in primetime. Marvin Lewis is too.

Coaching is am issue with them. Lots of undisciplined penalties and situational mistakes. That falls on coaching.

Ah yes, I knew zimmer was gone and that was a hit but forgot about gruden. Those guys seemingly covered up for what Marvin lewis lacks.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

A bad game for sure but I would expect them to do well this week in response and sooner or later they will be healthy.

Quote:A bad game for sure but I would expect them to do well this week in response and sooner or later they will be healthy.

Their schedule doesn't get any easier with 3 straight road games, although the last one is against Tampa.

They also have the Steelers twice, are at the Browns and host the Broncos on MNF.

Dalton better find his A game soon or they will be missing the playoffs this year after such a great start.

Some were calling them the best team in the NFL after their 3-0 start, after Thursday Nights debacle, they were calling them something else.