Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Here we go again !

Rumor has it that Winston has been involved in a point shaving scenario with his best friend at UAB (who also plays football). Apparently the friend had been making smaller bets with a bookie in Alabama.

He allegedly lays down $5,500 on the 1st half only of the FSU-Louisville game. Could be a coincidence....but Jameis tosses three 1st half picks and is down pretty big at half. (Did that cover whatever the first half spread would of been anyway?)

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Rumor has it that Winston has been involved in a point shaving scenario with his best friend at UAB (who also plays football). Apparently the friend had been making smaller bets with a bookie in Alabama.

He allegedly lays down $5,500 on the 1st half only of the FSU-Louisville game. Could be a coincidence....but Jameis tosses three 1st half picks and is down pretty big at half. (Did that cover whatever the first half spread would of been anyway?)

i guess this could explain the second half turn arounds. interesting.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:i guess this could explain the second half turn arounds. interesting.
Interesting is the best word for now. If true, there are other words.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 02:39 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Link?

Quote:Lonk?

Google.com

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Interesting is the best word for now. If true, there are other words.

it doesnt sound like it has that much credibility right now but i will def keep an eye on it.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 02:54 PM by badger.)

The guy who broke the story called the Finebaum show yesterday.  His name is Incarcerated Bob. lol

Quote:Link?

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=1716

until the NCAA gets involved its a non story.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=1716

until the NCAA gets involved its a non story.

it's definitely more than a "non-story"

Quote:it's definitely more than a "non-story"

To Seminole haters it is.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:To Seminole haters it is.

no, to everybody it is... because everybody is going to hear about it... so, it's a story.  and another negative one at that.

Quote:no, to everybody it is... because everybody is going to hear about it... so, it's a story.  and another negative one at that.

It's not ESPN...until ESPn puts something out there, it's not hating.

I talked to a guy about this here thats an FSU fan.  His first question was I bet ESPN put it out.....I don't understand how the largest sports network reporting on this story is hating.  They non stop did Tebow and other stories that brought good ratings....but because its FSU, it's hating.

Quote:no, to everybody it is... because everybody is going to hear about it... so, it's a story. and another negative one at that.
That site is a rumor site with once again no factual evidence to support it. Haters gonna hate once again. This is getting laughable at this point. These things people try to come up with to get a player off the field because no one can beat him. Non story...again.

You know...

nevermind.

:pirate:

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 03:10 PM by badger.)

Quote:That site is a rumor site with once again no factual evidence to support it. Haters gonna hate once again. This is getting laughable at this point. These things people try to come up with to get a player off the field because no one can beat him. Non story...again.

there actually is hard evidence that this former teammate of Winston made the bet.  it's a story.  The finebaum show talked about it (ESPN).  Finebaum pretty much laughed it off, but still ... it's a story whether you like it or not.

the guy who broke the story is from New York and doesn't have a rooting interest

Quote:no, to everybody it is... because everybody is going to hear about it... so, it's a story.  and another negative one at that.

Wake me up when the NCAA or University conducts an investigation. 

Quote:It's not ESPN...until ESPn puts something out there, it's not hating.

I talked to a guy about this here thats an FSU fan.  His first question was I bet ESPN put it out.....I don't understand how the largest sports network reporting on this story is hating.  They non stop did Tebow and other stories that brought good ratings....but because its FSU, it's hating.

the amount of hate Tebow got from FSU fans was ridiculous because he didn't do anything but GOOD.  Jameis however has been an embarrassment to FSU and the Heisman Trophy and they love him for it.  This world is so backwards its disgusting.

Quote:there actually is hard evidence that this former teammate of Winston made the bet. it's a story. The finebaum show talked about it (ESPN). Finebaum pretty much laughed it off, but still ... it's a story whether you like it or not.

the guy who broke the story is from New York and doesn't have a rooting interest
Yep your right...HIS FRIEND bet, no evidence jameis did. Non story. Haters grasping at straws once again.

Quote:Wake me up when the NCAA or University conducts an investigation. 

it's been two days.  give it time.