Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL And AFC Team Will Win The 2016 AFC Divisional Playoff Game From Foxborough, Massachusetts?
Houston Texans, 2016 AFC South Division Champions (9-7)
New England Patriots, 2016 AFC Eastern Division Champions (14-2)
[Show Results]

***Official Texans @ Patriots 2016 AFC Divisional Playoff Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 09:38 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Houston Texans travel back for the second time this year as they they will try to advance over the AFC Best New England Patriots.   $72 million dollar man Brock Osweiler will try to perform better on Saturday Night unlike the 27-0 shutout the Pats did to the Texans during Week 3 of the 2013 NFL regular season, back on September 22 during Monday Night Football.

A Texans win will keep them alive to be the first NFL team to host a Super Bowl in their local city.

Mostly cloudy skies at 26 degrees, feels like 22 degrees, is the game forecast inside Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, 20 miles southwest of Boston, for the 8:15PM, Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, and GO PATS!!!!!   Wink  :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Pats....

Now I'm going to take a Silkwood shower. :yucky:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'm so damn tired of the Patriots.

I'm a fan by default. My dad is from Rhode Island so growing up he was always for the Pats. Until the Jags came they were my team, too. In this game it's a serious Go Pats moment because they have to beat the Texans if for no other reason than because it's the Texans. 

I was going to go out to a local sports bar to watch this but have a sinus infection from hell and even on antibiotics I am forbidden to venture out. I wouldn't want to share this nastiness with anyone anyway. I'll have to keep up online somehow. 

Hope the horns lose by 60 and they fire Bill tomorrow.

Shanahan will be Houston's coach in 2 weeks.

Quote:Shanahan will be Houston's coach in 2 weeks.

I hope not, but Ian Rapaport said the texans again said he doesnt get fired no matter the outcome today we'll see.
No Fun

Quote:I hope not, but Ian Rapaport said the texans again said he doesnt get fired no matter the outcome today we'll see.

Total lie. He is as good as gone.

Quote:Total lie. He is as good as gone.

Well that stinks if they hire Shanahan.
No Fun

Imagine if Houston wins this...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Game over.

Quote:Game over.

Yup 7 to 0

Quote:Imagine if Houston wins this...

When the Jaguars upset the broncos in 1996 it was something easy to see coming in hindsight.

If the Texans were to miraculously beat the Patriots I don't think anyone would be able to say they'd ever done anything to indicate they're capable of it.

Watching Lewis with the ball in his hands does really make me want dalvin
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

So now all of a sudden, Hopkins gets called for PI...

​Total joke that we kept Gus and didn't guide BB correctly last off season. Yikes Owseiler looks like Henne playing. Our division was ours for the taking.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I hope they both lose

Texans scored. Time for NE to mess with their headsets
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Someone really ought to let the Texans know their kick coverage isn't good enough to not be trying to touchback on every kickoff.

14-3 Pats after one quarter.    Wink