Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
we want Romo playing sunday!

I'm just stating a fact here.  The one game we won was vs a starting qb with hoyer for browns.  We lost to cousins, and whitehurts this year. Both of them are back ups.  I am just saying we might be better off vs a starter qb,because a back up has things to prove so they can get a job as a starter on another team.  also I believe we are winless at London. its either 0-1,or 0-2. Is this game in London? I can't rember.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't care  who the QB is, just win!!!!

We also lost to Kolb, Rivers, Luck, Rawhamburger, Tannihill, and Dalton

Don't deflect Snowie you know what needs to be done, you have to predict a loss.  

You are crazy if you think an injured Tony Romo is worse than a healthy Brian Hoyer. It also makes absolutely no sense to assume just because we lost to the teams with backup quarterbacks, we can't beat any backup quarterback. Those backup quarterbacks had nothing to do with the losses at Washington and Tennessee.

If Brandon Weeden was not Cleveland's quarterback last year when we went up there and won, tell me who it was.

I never said we would lose, and I was just saying a backup qb has more reason to play great then a starter does.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:If Brandon Weeden was not Cleveland's quarterback last year when we went up there and won, tell me who it was.
Bernie Kosar, if i'm not mistaken.

Quote:Bernie Kosar, if i'm not mistaken.

Brian Sipe?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Brian Sipe?
Umm, maybe.  My memory is a little fuzzy, but i think it was Bernie.

Weeden threw for 370 yds - 3 TDs and 2 INTs last year vs the Jags as  the browns QB.  

Quote:Bernie Kosar, if i'm not mistaken.

Spurgeon Wynn, I think

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 07:37 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:Spurgeon Wynn, I think
Oh yeah, i think you're right.  I must've had a few too many!

He was good to our Jags! LOL.

Quote:Weeden threw for 370 yds - 3 TDs and 2 INTs last year vs the Jags as  the Browns QB.  

See, I did know what I was talking about when I said we can't beat the backup quarterback. Although we won last year, Andre Branch, Paul Posluszny, Alan Ball were active and we were not breaking in new linebackers and defensive backs. So Weeden can do the same thing to us Sunday with the Cowboys and if he does, we will lose.

George Ratterman  ( RIP )

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 07:44 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:George Ratterman  ( RIP )
With this, i now believe you are a football encyclopedia.  Or a football database for the youngsters around here.

Quote:With this, i now believe you are a football encyclopedia.  Or a football database for the youngsters around here.

LOL!   

Paul Brown wrote about George Ratterman extensively in his autobiography.  Ratterman was Otto Graham's backup for a while but his greatest impact was in terms of helping unionize the NFL players.

Quote:LOL!   

Paul Brown wrote about George Ratterman extensively in his autobiography.  Ratterman was Otto Graham's backup for a while but his greatest impact was in terms of helping unionize the NFL players.
Like i said earlier...

Quote:Josh Gordon threw it to himself and caught it for 370 yds - 3 TDs and 2 INTs last year vs the Jags as the browns QB.

Fixed.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:If Brandon Weeden was not Cleveland's quarterback last year when we went up there and won, tell me who it was.
Todd Philcox.

Seriously, if given the choice between facing Tony Romo or facing Brandon Weeden, I'd take Weeden eleven times out of ten.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014, 11:35 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

@SnowWolf -> Let me get this straight.   We want to face the QB that throws the ball to Michael Irvin instead of the one that throws it 3 yards behind him?  I'm confused.

Weeden will pick us apart. I sure hope Romo and his broken back get the nod.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana