Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Silly question about Denard Robinson

Quote:I thought Hester converted from corner to receiver

He did.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014, 05:44 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:I thought Hester converted from corner to receiver 
Same difference. 23 is an eligible number, and WR is an eligible position. I'm pretty sure he was listed as a RB for at least a short while, though.

He could have the number "Q" on his jersey  if he pays the NFL. Chad Johnson had Ochocinco on his (I know it was his name, i'm just sayin...).

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:your problems are meager my friend. I posted this a while back, I have owned matt Jones, Byron Leftwich, Reggie Williams, and Blaine Gabbert Jerseys... I bought everyone when the player was either drafted or starting to show promise. I'm pretty sure that I am cursed so I will never own or purchase another Jaguar Jersey again. T shirts from now on lol.
Gads!

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:He could have the number "Q" on his jersey  if he pays the NFL. Chad Johnson had Ochocinco on his (I know it was his name, I'm just saying...).

Chad Johnson changed his name to Ochocinco after getting fined for putting it on his jersey before a game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

DR's number is not his problem, his shoes are. Is he tying the laces? Seems he has a knack for breaking a hard tackle,

and having great vision to find the hole, then falling down on a minor touch after 10 yards. Someone get this young man some cleats or shoes that work, or practice balance drills with Emmitt Smith.

Maybe some off season Martial arts, IDK, but if he puts on some muscle and fixes his show/Feet problem he looks like a keeper.