Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm not drinking the kool aid again

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2017, 08:58 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Quote:Jags: Offseason Champs ever year, and a guarantee to 2-4 wins a year max! 

In all seriousness, it all comes down to Bortles. Can he fix himself this offseason? The whole TC, Marrone, etc. means absolutely nothing if Bortles plays the same way. 
Couglin is smart and we will have a backup plan by next year.  I do not believe Bortles is going to have the luxury of playiing like hot garbage anymore. Couglin is not married to bortles and could see bortles riding the pine real quick.  The things that scare me with Bortles is his struggle to do the simple things.  In year 3 we should not be asking if he can make easy throws or read a NFL defense. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I too think we should pump the brakes on the optimism. How many times are we going to get our hopes up and then get burned? But then something hit me... It might be the whiskey but still, where is the fun in expecting mediocrity?

THE GUS BUS IS EXPLODED BUT NOW WE HAVE THE TOM TOM TO GUIDE OUR DOUG BUG TO A SHIP!!! SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!!!

SUPER BOWL OR BUST BABY!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2017, 10:33 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

A failed organized group.  Is always better then a madhouse with lack of organization skills. 

Is it not about drinking the Kool-aid.  It is about supporting your team.  

If you don't watch whole games in stands, on direct tv cause not local, or not buying merchandise.  Then you are not a true fan. And only seek attention. 

Those kind of fans we don't need anyhow.  And are welcome to join any other team they chose.  (This was in general and not directed)

As for me,  It gives hope and excitement.  Both lacking for a very long time.  

And while 8-8 or 9-7 to some is not acceptable.  It is in my eyes progress.  And a lot more then have seen since 08.  And marrone with limited options.  And limited time.  Made the most of it.  And blew out the tacks and almost did the same to the clots both divisional opponents. 

And that is progress.  And a reason to sip that Kool-aid.  Limited time and weapons and still showed hope and promise. 

Add in Tom who if wasn't for Williams stealing our playbook to give the tacks an unfair advantage.  Would of been in the Superbowl no doubt.  Plus has three other Superbowl appearances.

And if that don't make people happy plus all the great stuff Khan has done in Jacksonville and Caldwells picks showing promise. 

NOTHING WILL.  And why are you a fan again?

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Spoiler alert:

It's built.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:[Image: DD1.jpg]

I'm just gonna sit by the bar....put off the vibe.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Absolutely do not drink the kool aid until the regular season starts.

Treat this marketing team as if they are used car salemen or those mudslinging ads during the elections. Don't fall for this same crap over again