Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So is Ryan Nassib headed to Jax?

It seems like all the signs are there. Dude is headed to free agency, Coughlin coached him in NY, Nassib went to Syracuse which Marrone coached at. Is it inevitable? Is he decent enough? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nassib is terrible.
Shock the world

Decent enough for what? Competition for Bortles? No...

He could take the 3rd spot from Allen thats about it. pass
No Fun

He wouldn't even make the team.

He's one of the worst QBs in the league. Backups included.

He sucks but it wouldnt be the most surprising thing in the world given the circumstances

I haven't seen him play in a long long time

[Image: Michael-Scott-no-god-please-no.gif]

Hes horrible.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2017, 07:43 AM by Caldrac.)

I'd be surprised. If anything that kind of signing would come off as more of a favor than an actual upgrade towards our new goal of winning. I would imagine though that Tom and Co. would at least entertain the idea of signing a veteran coming off of recent starting experience for a fair deal.

Guys like Ryan Fitzpatrick and Josh McCown, as terrible as that may sound it may make some sense heading into this summer. Nick Foles would be ideal for me personally if the Chiefs end up letting him go or not resigning him. At the very minimum I wouldn't be surprised at all seeing a 3RD or 4TH RD pick invested on a QB in a few months. 

Tom has a history of drafting QB's in mid rounds. Rob Johnson was a 4th. Johnathan Quinn was a 3rd. David Garrard was a 4th. He gave up a 3rd and 5th I think for Brunell. He took a lot of late RD QB's in New York. Andre Woodson was a 6th. Rhett Bomar was a 5th. Nassib was a 4th. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

What? Curtis Painter isn't available?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Let's set our sights a bit higher. We need someone to carry the torch for a year or two if Bortles doesn't get it done. Not someone who likely won't make the team.

Let's put this in context.

Eli Manning is 36.

The Giants GM has stated the Giants have to prepare for life after Eli Manning.

Nassib has been in their system and has received NFL coaching for at least four years, and they still haven't locked him up.

I'm not saying TC or Marrone WON'T sign him, but if they do, I wouldn't expect much from him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

HELL NO!!

Wallbash  Wallbash  Wallbash 

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

not going to happen. i dont even see him as real competition for blake. if we brought him in, it would be as a backup and i believe there are better options. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

He can compete with Allen for the starting inactive

Quote:I haven't seen him play in a long long time

I don't know that anyone else has either (since Eli is an iron man at QB), but that doesn't stop them from giving a "professional" (he sucks) opinion.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

From one to Syracuse.
No commercial messages in sigs

Can he rush the passer ?