Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Adam Podlesh

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11762874
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

wow.  best of luck to his family moving forward, i hope he gets a chance to play if he wants to again.

Quote:wow.  best of luck to his family moving forward, i hope he gets a chance to play if he wants to again.
this ^

Amazing story. Carter Podlesh is truly a miracle baby.

I was gonna post the same story, just read it.  Scary stuff.

Always liked him. Hope the best for him and his family.

Thank God his wife and baby are okay! That had to be some scary stuff!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

WOW!  What a gut wrenching story.  It kind of puts things in perspective.

I'm so glad that mother and baby are fine.

Hopefully he is able to resume his career or start a new one on his terms.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:WOW!  What a gut wrenching story.  It kind of puts things in perspective.

I'm so glad that mother and baby are fine.

Hopefully he is able to resume his career or start a new one on his terms.

I think Adam will resume his NFL career when he is ready to work again.

Quote:I think Adam will resume his NFL career when he is ready to work again.
Bring him back here to replace our third round "weapon", aka a middle tier punter.

Quote:Bring him back here to replace our third round "weapon", aka a middle tier punter.

Bryan Anger is doing fine. Every week he average ~45 yards per punt.

Great story, thanks for posting. I had no idea they had such a tragedy.

Regards.........................the Chiefjag

Quote:Great story, thanks for posting. I had no idea they had such a tragedy.

Ordeal, not tragedy. Mom and baby survived.  Smile

Quote:Bryan Anger is doing fine. Every week he average ~45 yards per punt.
I've watched a very ordinary punter, and get a sick feeling in my stomach every time i see him play.  Stupid, stupid pick!

Thumbs up to Mike Tomlin on this one.

Wow, good stuff. Glad everything turned out okay. Sure makes you think about the priorities in life, doesn't it?

Quote:Wow, good stuff. Glad everything turned out okay. Sure makes you think about the priorities in life, doesn't it?

Definitely. Almost every player knows football is not the most important thing in his life. Chris Spielman took a year off from football when his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. I am sure others did the same thing. If you don't think family is more important than football, something is wrong with you.

Never understood why he was let to walk, I think that was the first red flag for Gene, he's a very good punter and I do hope he gets on somewhere soon
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Never understood why he was let to walk, I think that was the first red flag for Gene, he's a very good punter and I do hope he gets on somewhere soon

Didn't he want to walk? It was his decision to go to the Bears rather than to stay here.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???