Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Redskins vs. Cowboys MNF Thread***

An old NFC East rivalry renews at 8:25 ET on ESPN in Arlingon, Texas: the 2-5 Washington Redskins and 6-1 Dallas Cowboys. This is a good game to watch if you need to see how well a bad team can play against the Cowboys before it is our turn to do that or just figure out how we can avoid a blowout in London.

Colt McCoy is Washington's starting quarterback if RG3 can't play. Griffin is questionable. The only inactives are OT Doug Free (foot) and DE Jack Crawford (calf).

I will root for the Redskins just because I hate the Cowboys.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2014, 08:11 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

This one sure doesn't look like a good game on paper, even though it's a division game.

Colt McCoy, 1-6 in his last 7 starts, is starting,  C'MON MAN!!!!!

This one could be over early.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Almost a quarter and a half into it and and no blow out!

Dez is a beast. Sucks seeing a similar type player to Blackmon dominating.

Tirico said 'buttcheek'. He he he he he he he [/Peter griffin laugh]
No commercial messages in sigs

London game just became winnable.

At least it's a tie game deep into the 3rd qtr.

A battle of back up QBs.

Come on Redskins!

praise the lord 

Wow. Congrats to the skins. Also the guy who was pulling McCoy away at the end(Interview) was a total jerkface...

I thought more people would be interested after seeing Justin Durant. He was good tonight. Jon Gruden said he is playing his best football ever as a Cowboy.

While Tony Romo was in the locker room I thought it would be great for us if he is out a couple weeks. But Brandon Weeden scored two touchdowns, so it doesn't matter.

Bad news for the Cowboys: Justin Durant apparently is out for the year. I have no idea when or how the injury occured, but it is a torn bicep. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...for-season

Quote:This one sure doesn't look like a good game on paper, even though it's a division game.

Colt McCoy, 1-6 in his last 7 starts, is starting,  C'MON MAN!!!!!

This one could be over early.

I was wrong on all accounts.

It just goes to show, any given Monday.

Quote:I thought more people would be interested after seeing Justin Durant. He was good tonight. Jon Gruden said he is playing his best football ever as a Cowboy.

While Tony Romo was in the locker room I thought it would be great for us if he is out a couple weeks. But Brandon Weeden scored two touchdowns, so it doesn't matter.

I thought Weeden lead the Cowboys to a TD and a FG, not 2 TDs.

Of course the Jags would rather face BW instead of Romo. Every opponent would.

Quote:I thought Weeden led the Cowboys to a TD and a FG, not 2 TDs.

Of course the Jags would rather face BW instead of Romo. Every opponent would.

That's what I meant, two scoring drives.

It looks like we will have to play against Tony Romo because he came back into the game after getting a shot in the locker room.

Yeah, I'm thinking they should have kept Weeden in on that last drive in OT.

Romo is going to have constant issues with his back for the rest of his career....the back is not something you want to keep pushing.

The Cowboys are losing too many guys to injury to keep up with.

Quote:Romo is going to have constant issues with his back for the rest of his career....the back is not something you want to keep pushing.

The Cowboys are losing too many guys to injury to keep up with.

Hopefully that will affect his play in London.