Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Is Karlos Williams Domestic Violence Issue Just Now Getting Publicity ?

Ballou had this info last week.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

takes time to validate information. 

Guilty until proven innocent IMO.

Now the question arises.... "What is Jimbo guilty of?"

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Ballou had this info last week.

Blame Canada

Quote:Guilty until proven innocent IMO.

Lol, just because someone reports the information doesn't make him guilty.

Quote:Lol, just because someone reports the information doesn't make him guilty.

he's aware of that

Quote:he's aware of that

I know....its just interesting.  Many FSU fans have become soft in a short amount of time.  

They loved giving it to Urban Meyer (mostly deserved) and the Gator teams of the past.....now that they are in the lime light and negative attention is coming at them, the big bad media has an agenda.  Everyone hates Jameis...no, everyone liked Jameis until he turned into a clown.

#blamejameis

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2014, 05:20 PM by BigJohn98.)

Quote:Lol, just because someone reports the information doesn't make him guilty.

Sure it does. See Winston, Jameis.

It's only a matter of time before the next NYT piece comes out.

Quote:Blame Canada
Or Jameis.

;

Quote:I know....its just interesting.  Many FSU fans have become soft in a short amount of time.  

They loved giving it to Urban Meyer (mostly deserved) and the Gator teams of the past.....now that they are in the lime light and negative attention is coming at them, the big bad media has an agenda.  Everyone hates Jameis...no, everyone liked Jameis until he turned into a clown.

#blamejameis
The agenda talk is hilarious every time I see someone claim that.

;

Quote:The agenda talk is hilarious every time I see someone claim that.

It's funny. On all the other forums I read, everyone but the SEC fans can see ESPN has an agenda.

Quote:It's funny. On all the other forums I read, everyone but the SEC fans can see ESPN has an agenda.

An agenda against who now?  Jameis or FSU in general? 

FSU got really mad at Ballou over this....for reporting the truth.  He got blasted by the school and Jimbo....and it came out to be true.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 08:33 AM by TravC59.)

Quote:It's funny. On all the other forums I read, everyone but the SEC fans can see ESPN has an agenda.
What's the agenda? ESPN has covered every bit of dirty laundry at UF this season, and in the past, as well as other SEC schools. Gurley this year for example, Harris too. It was non stop coverage on Harris until it finally got dismissed.

You barely heard anything on Greg Dent when his situation was going on. He's an FSU guy, if there was an agenda, that situation surely would of fit it, right?

Rick Ballou, a Huge FSU guy is the one who got the story rolling last week. Caught flak for it too, but guess what he was right. Does he have an agenda too?? The agenda and bias thing is laughable.

I will also add that you aren't hearing much of anything out of ESPN regarding Williams. Know why? Because he isn't a Heisman winning QB on a national championship team.

;

He hasn't been charged with anything, right?

Quote:He hasn't been charged with anything, right?

Who reported that he has?

Edit:  Lets add, where there's smoke there is fire.  When Urban had all those issues at UF, it was because he lost control of the program.  Bobby had his issues, but not this many in a short period.

Quote:Who reported that he has?

I was answering the question in the OP.

Quote:He hasn't been charged with anything, right?
Not that I'm aware.
;

if ESPN was so ANTI-FSU they wouldn't have Danny Kannell on 24-7 pushing his own agenda.

Quote:I was answering the question in the OP.

Ahh, sorry.  Here's a good article outlining whats gone on.  He may have done nothing, but I'm pretty sure I saw some pictures that dont look too promising.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/22464...pt=hp_bn15

http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/...nning-back

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...ic-assault

There was an alleged robbery that he was involved in June as well?  Wow, didnt hear about that.