Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gerald McCoy signs 7-year contract extension

http://m.nbcsports.com/content/bucs-gera...r-contract

Reports are its close to 100 mil. With the recent news I'm sure Suh and his agent are smiling somewhere.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not a good time to be the Lions GM. I would think Suh would want $115mil range. Plus with Megatron talks looming and Fairly contract next year.

I like McCoy but that's a a lot of money for a DT.

Great timing for the Bucs. The salary cap is going way up next year w/ the new TV deal money kicking in. 13 AAV is going to look like a steal then. 

Senderrick Marks is a bargain

Quote:Senderrick Marks is a bargain

This. Just got an cheap extension and having pro bowl type year so far.

I feel bad for the team that pays Nick Fairley

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much money for mccoy.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Alualu next? Hahahahahahaha

Such is going to get 120...WOW!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I seriously doubt Suh will be a Lion next season.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Marks>>>> McCoy