Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win the game tonight?
San Diego Chargers
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

***Official TNF Chargers at Broncos Game Night Thread***

Week 8 kicks off at 8:25 ET on CBS and NFL Network with the 5-2 San Diego Chargers and 5-1 Denver Broncos fighting for supremecy in the AFC West. San Diego won the last meeting in Denver. The Broncos are coming off a home blowout win over the 49ers. The Chargers lost to the Chiefs 23-20 at home. This should be a good game to watch if you care about the Broncos winning or losing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

G
O
B
R
O
N
C
O
S
!

I'm starting Keenan Allen and Julius Thomas in fantasy. Hope it's high scoring, and I'd like to see Peyton get a ring as a Bronco. Show 'em Colts

Me too. Peyton deserves it. But if they don't beat the Chargers tonight, people are going to wonder if Denver can even win the division.

This is the best TNF matchup so far this season

San Diego

Super Chargers!

Quote:This is the best TNF matchup so far this season

Easily. The primetime games this year have been so bizarre.

I'm all about the tight ends this game.  

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Did Von Miller get paid yet?

So uh...apparently Brandon Marshall is a key role player for the Broncos? Hmm. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Crazy how good Brandon Marshall is.

Quote:Easily. The primetime games this year have been so bizarre.

I'm all about the tight ends this game.  

A philosophy that applies to many things. 

New Mike Tyson cartoon, haha.  Gonna have to check that out

Quote:A philosophy that applies to many things. 

Oh how I have missed you.

What a throw.  Is there anyone greater than Peyton?

Quote:Oh how I have missed you.

Oh... (licks hand, smooths hair)  I've been pining for you too.

If I hear that 'Remember me for centuries' song one more time...

Quote:Oh... (licks hand, smooths hair)  I've been pining for you too.

Whoa there slick rick. I don't think you want nonea dis. 

Quote:What a throw. Is there anyone greater than Peyton?

Last week Chris Collinsworth called him "surgical".. Best term I've heard for him..

I hate him and his jughead but he's one of those very few QB's you can brag to the grandkids about, that you watched him live on TV or saw him play against the Jags.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Last week Chris Collinsworth called him "surgical".. Best term I've heard for him..

I hate him and his jughead but he's one of those very few QB's you can brag to the grandkids about, that you watched him live on TV or saw him play against the Jags.

I hated that we had to play against him for so many years, but I never actually hated Fivehead.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Horrible review... Wow....