Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win the game tonight?
San Diego Chargers
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

***Official TNF Chargers at Broncos Game Night Thread***

How can you hate PeyPey? I hated the Colts, but always loved seeing greatness. Plus he doesn't come across as a jerk or full of himself. At least not to me. He seems like a good person. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How can you hate PeyPey? I hated the Colts, but always loved seeing greatness. Plus he doesn't come across as a jerk or full of himself. At least not to me. He seems like a good person.

Its easy to do.. I hate 31 NFL teams and their players.. I perfected my craft.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I say I hate Peyton but I mean.. I have to respect what a great player he is... Plus he does seem to be a legit good guy from what I guess we can tell from seeing him on TV and such lol

Quote:How can you hate PeyPey? I hated the Colts, but always loved seeing greatness. Plus he doesn't come across as a jerk or full of himself. At least not to me. He seems like a good person. 

He was just a Jag killer for such a long time. UGH!!!!!!

At least Luck isn't anywhere near as good as Manning.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Too good man, too good.

Quote:He was just a Jag killer for such a long time. UGH!!!!!!

At least Luck isn't anywhere near as good as Manning.

Well I can hate the team but appreciate the players on the team. I loathe the patriots, but I really respect Tom Brady. Same with the Colts when Peyton was on it

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Feel like the INT looked a bit more iffy than the fumble honestly.

Hearing Brandon Marhsall's name a lot tonight. Maybe we should have held on to him

He has been playing really well for Denver this season IMO. I forgot we had a BM here.

I thought he had some potential if not good depth. Oh well

Ha as we say good things he gets the PI but I mean might have saved a TD.....

We should start praising Tannehill...

Should have kept b marsh

Marshall looks damn good out there.

Gutsy

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2014, 10:54 PM by Shardex.)

Anyone else have the feeling the Charges did something to upset the ref's ? That holding call on the interception was harsh, and of course the (non)fumble call in the first half.

Quote:Well I can hate the team but appreciate the players on the team. I loathe the patriots, but I really respect Tom Brady. Same with the Colts when Peyton was on it

Yeah, maybe if those 2 guys were bad guys who gave people a reason to hate on them, it would be different, but they just come across as nice guys who you just wish could be your QB.

They just don't give you a reason to hate on them or root against them.

Quote:Anyone else have the feeling the Charges did something to upset the ref's ? That holding call on the interception was harsh, and of course the fumble call in the first half.

The league loves PM, no doubt about that.

Rivers, not so much.

I guess it's pretty much game over now.

If I were a Charger fan, I wouldn't be happy right now. They are getting absolutely hosed by the refs.

Quote:If I were a Charger fan, I wouldn't be happy right now. They are getting absolutely hosed by the refs.

I'm sure they are complaining their keyboards off right now.