Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Broncos play Chargers tonight

If Denver wins, then they are my pick to win it all. Then Manning can go out on top

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Denver was the preseason favorite to win it all. Their defense is better, Ryan Clady is back, and Peyton Manning said this is the best he has ever been.

Just a reminder for all Terrance Knighton fans: He wears #98 now. When the Broncos signed DeMarcus Ware, he let him wear #94.

GO BRONCOS!

Here's my dilemma...  This should be a great game, and I'll probably stay up to watch it in it's entirety.... knowing that I have a full, big day at work tomorrow.  Thank God for coffee!  

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Here's my dilemma...  This should be a great game, and I'll probably stay up to watch it in it's entirety.... knowing that I have a full, big day at work tomorrow.  Thank God for coffee!  

I don't call that a dilemma. The game ends at almost midnight for everybody on the East Coast and millions of them get up early to work.

Broncos win handely IMO.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2014, 05:58 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:Denver was the preseason favorite to win it all.
Was THE or was A preseason favorite?  Just because you read the opinion of one talking head, doesn't make it universal.

Quote:Broncos win handily IMO.

I doubt it. The Chargers are good this season. They even beat the Broncos last year at Denver. Of course I expect the Broncos to win, but don't see a blowout coming.

Then again, almost every Thursday night game this year was a blowout . . .

Quote:Was THE or was A preseason favorite?  Just because you read the opinion of one talking head, doesn't make it universal.

I don't know who else was picked to win it all.

Quote:I doubt it. The Chargers are good this season. They even beat the Broncos last year at Denver. Of course I expect the Broncos to win, but don't see a blowout coming.

Then again, almost every Thursday night game this year was a blowout . . .
That's one way to look at it.  The other is, they almost lost to the Raiders this year.

Quote:That's one way to look at it.  The other is, they almost lost to the Raiders this year.

Oakland is their archrival. However, I am always surprised when a Broncos/Raiders game is that close.

Waiting for kickoff is not an easy thing to do. GO BRONCOS!

This will be exciting to watch tonight. I have a hard time staying up for some games, but as a poster above mentioned, I am going to try my best to stay up with a big cup of coffee.

I think the broncos will win tonight. If it were in San Diego I think it would be a little closer. I know Rivers is hot this year but so are the Broncos.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2014, 06:23 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:If Denver wins, then they are my pick to win it all. Then Manning can go out on top

This is just a bit premature if you ask me.

There's a lot of football to be played yet.

If you want to crown him, crown him, is Manning who we thought he is, in the playoffs?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I don't call that a dilemma. The game ends at almost midnight for everybody on the East Coast and millions of them get up early to work.

It's a dilemma when you have to get up at 4:00 am, commute for almost an hour, work 12+ hours on an important project with a hard deadline, then commute for almost an hour to get home.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:It's a dilemma when you have to get up at 4:00 am, commute for almost an hour, work 12+ hours on an important project with a hard deadline, then commute for almost an hour to get home.
You are forgetting who you're talking to.  This is JaguarsWoman!!! 

Quote:This will be exciting to watch tonight. I have a hard time staying up for some games, but as a poster above mentioned, I am going to try my best to stay up with a big cup of coffee.

I think the Broncos will win tonight. If it were in San Diego I think it would be a little closer. I know Rivers is hot this year but so are the Broncos.

Last year Denver won at San Diego and lost at home. Philip Rivers said he loves to play in Denver. I think homefield advantage is overrated for the Broncos.

Quote:You are forgetting who you're talking to.  This is JaguarsWoman!!! 

LOL

Quote:This is just a bit premature if you ask me.

There's a lot of football to be played yet.

If you want to crown him, crown him, is Manning who we thought he is, in the playoffs?

I'll crown him.  Like him or not, Peyton Manning will go down as one of the greatest quarterbacks in history.  He is certainly the greatest of his era.

Quote:I'll crown him.  Like him or not, Peyton Manning will go down as one of the greatest quarterbacks in history.  He is certainly the greatest of his era.

Yes, crown P Manning as the greatest regular season QB of his era, maybe even ever.

What the poster said was that if Denver wins this game, they will win it all.

A win will certainly make them a favorite to win it all, but there's a lot of football left to be played before that crown will be worn.

P Manning has looked all universe plenty of times in the regular season and not worn the crown at the end of the year.

If he does win it all, do you think he will retire, go out on top like Elway did?

There are not many QBs that get the opportunity to go out a champion, Denver would have 2 if that did happen.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yes, crown P Manning as the greatest regular season QB of his era, maybe even ever.

A win will certainly make them a favorite to win it all, but there's a lot of football left to be played before that crown will be worn.

P Manning has looked all universe plenty of times in the regular season and not worn the crown at the end of the year.

If he does win it all, do you think he will retire, go out on top like Elway did?

There are not many QBs that get the opportunity to go out a champion, Denver would have 2 if that did happen.

Don't see retirement in his future anytime soon.

Quote:Yes, crown P Manning as the greatest regular season QB of his era, maybe even ever.

In all honesty, the way that he still continues to play the game, I would be a bit sad if they do win it all and he does decide to retire.  I would be happy for him because I got to witness live some of what made him great, but at the same time I think that it will be a long time before we see another quarterback match what he has done.

Certainly the "black cloud over his head" will be his post-season record, but take that away, take a look at this list for a moment and think about it.

As far as the rest of the Denver Broncos team.  If they do get the win tonight, I certainly think that they will probably go the distance and win it all.