Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Broncos play Chargers tonight

I personally hope jug head throws 10 INTs and 0 TDs while Rivers throws for 500 yards and 10 TDs (obviously I have Rivers on my fantasy team and the guy I'm playing this week has Manning.. And Julius Thomas.. And Emanuel Sanders)
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think the Broncos are peaking way too early. I don't know who's going to win the SB but I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money it won't be Denver.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:I think the Broncos are peaking way too early. I don't know who's going to win the SB but I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money it won't be Denver.

I would never bet on a Peyton Manning led team to win the SB
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Quote:I personally hope jug head throws 10 INTs and 0 TDs while Rivers throws for 500 yards and 10 TDs (obviously I have Rivers on my fantasy team and the guy I'm playing this week has Manning.. And Julius Thomas.. And Emanuel Sanders)
Uh oh! Sounds like you already lost. LOL.

You sound like me, good thing you don't have the Broncos Def. Not sure how you would be rooting if you threw that in.

Quote:I would never bet on a Peyton Manning led team to win the SB

He already did win one.

Quote:He already did win one.

1 in 16 years.

If I was a betting man I would gladly take those odds

Quote:He already did win one.
Yep, only 1.

P Manning is 1-14 in seasons played winning a super bowl (1) -seasons played without winning a super bowl (14)

Betting against PM to win a Super Bowl is a pretty good bet.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/pl...nnPe00.htm

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:1 in 16 years.

If I was a betting man I would gladly take those odds

I had 1 in 14 years.

The 2 years being, 2011 when he missed the entire year and 2014, which isn't over yet.

KIckoff is in less than half an hour, so I am done with this thread and will only post in the official one.

Quote:KIckoff is in less than half an hour, so I am done with this thread and will only post in the official one.

So this thread is unofficial because it doesn't have the word official in the title?

Or is there some other reason?

Unofficial bump.

Another unofficial bump

Broncos unofficially won.

Quote:Broncos unofficially won.

I believe it will be considered an official win.

The only one I can think of who unofficially lost was the Broncos scoreboard operator.

I'm sure he's still officially surprised to get called out by Peyton after the game.

I know I was officially surprised to hear his comments about the scoreboard operator.

This thread is unofficially closed now.

Quote:I believe it will be considered an official win.

The only one I can think of who unofficially lost was the Broncos scoreboard operator.

I'm sure he's still officially surprised to get called out by Peyton after the game.

I know I was officially surprised to hear his comments about the scoreboard operator.

This thread is unofficially closed now.
Scoreboard is officially important.

It's only official if JW says it is.