Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More Fail For FIFA and Qatar World Cup

Quote:Interesting fact; it was mostly British newspapers that broke the corruption news around the Qatar bid. Now guess whose bid is the only one being accused of corruption by FIFA?

Except the investigator had come out and basically said the 'summary' is not true.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:fifa has never liked the fa, that isn't news

frank lampards goal is clearly over the line against germany and not given possibly changing the game.... no need for goal line technology

ukraines equaliser against england is cleared off the line but should have been given .... i demand goaline technology

blatter is a massive twazook and he will eventually split fifa and uefa tbh it would already had happened if uefa wasn't just as pathetically useless

funny thing is by the time they through all the bull and red tape surrounding this world cup and decide they have to strip it from them the only country that has the facility and infrastructure to support a world cup quickly is england.

Recently had the olympics so the facilities are there, great stadiums already in place and well staffed plus we regularly hold big european games.

Despite all of that blatter would probably send it to the moon before england
The U.S. could just as easily host at the last minute if necessary.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:The U.S. could just as easily host at the last minute if necessary.
from my experience its both expensive and difficult to travel in the us due to the distance between the cities. I won't even begin to pretend to now the details of individual.stadiums but on face,value that makes it a problem for the fans and the teams compared to a smaller country

London has the stadiums to host the tournament on its own not to mention old Trafford, the millennium stadium and anfield

With deeper thought though Germany would be as good a choice as any

World cup champions and they like us have stadiums in place

Quote:The U.S. could just as easily host at the last minute if necessary.

With what I know about FIFA and the World Cup, I don't want it here in the USA. 

Quote:from my experience its both expensive and difficult to travel in the us due to the distance between the cities. I won't even begin to pretend to now the details of individual.stadiums but on face,value that makes it a problem for the fans and the teams compared to a smaller country

London has the stadiums to host the tournament on its own not to mention old Trafford, the millennium stadium and anfield

With deeper thought though Germany would be as good a choice as any

World cup champions and they like us have stadiums in place

I can assure you that for the amount of money FIFA is talking, traveling in the US would be neither expensive nor difficult.

The Brazil World Cup proves FIFA couldn't care less about fan travel. Games in the middle of a rain forest. Really?

Quote:The Brazil World Cup proves FIFA couldn't care less about fan travel. Games in the middle of a rain forest. Really?
And they thought it was hot deep in the rainforests. Wait until they play in Qatar, even if at midnight as has been suggested by some. 

;

They better bring body bags. Nothing like a governing body that succumbs to greed over player safety.

[Image: verymad.gif]
[Image: wallbash.gif]

[Image: mellow.png]

FIFA You Suck....Still, and you suck even more now.

Now FIFA is having to completely change when they will hold and where they will hold this tournament. The Confederations Cup has been a sort of dry run for the host country for their World Cup. Not this time. Man FIFA sucks, bunch of idiots.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/27/sport/conf...index.html

;

It took them this long to figure out that it will be hot in the desert during the summer??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:It took them this long to figure out that it will be hot in the desert during the summer??
They didn't have time to realize before now. They were busy counting dem dollar bills.

Quote:It took them this long to figure out that it will be hot in the desert during the summer??

Quote:They didn't have time to realize before now. They were busy counting dem dollar bills.
I thought the same thing. No foresight whatsoever. Just make sure all of the money is acquired from Qatar before they start to think about things.

;