Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cowboys Waive Michael Sam From Practice Squad

Cowboys Waive Michael Sam From Practice Squad

IRVING, Texas – The Cowboys have decided to waive defensive end <a class="" href='http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/players/roster/michael-sam'>Michael Sam</a>.

The practice squad player who joined the team on Sept. 3, spent the first seven weeks of the season on the 10-man squad and never made it to the 53-man roster

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2014/1...tice-squad

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Uh oh.....

So what Rams/Cowboys are trying to say is, you can't be feminine and be in the NFL... 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Meh. If a guy can't play, he can't play.

Quote:So what Rams/Cowboys are trying to say is, you can't be feminine and be in the NFL... 

Is it bad for me to say this?

Playing for the Rams seems so... offensive.

Being on the Cowboys brings the picture of Brokeback Mountain.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2014, 07:28 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:So what Rams/Cowboys are trying to say is, you can't be feminine and be in the NFL... 

Or, maybe they're just saying he ain't good enough...

I know I know, certain people don't want to hear that truth....

Quote:Is it bad for me to say this?

Playing for the Rams seems so... offensive.

Being on the Cowboys brings the picture of Brokeback Mountain.

LOL I couldn't help but laugh at this! 

Quote:Or, maybe their just saying he ain't good enough...

I know I know, certain people don't want to hear that truth....

It was a joke man, don't act like JaguarWoman. 

I couldn't care less about Michael Sam and the everyday activities he goes through as a gay man. You don't see any other headlines at the top of ESPN about anyone else being cut from a practice squad. 

Quote:It was a joke man, don't act like JaguarWoman. 

I couldn't care less about Michael Sam and the everyday activities he goes through as a gay man. You don't see any other headlines at the top of ESPN about anyone else being cut from a practice squad. 

Oh ok....my bad....

You never know on this forum, tho...it has its share of special interest groups, Wink

Quote:Oh ok....my bad....

You never know on this forum, tho...it has its share of special interest groups, Wink

Amen haha. 

Quote:I couldn't care less about Michael Sam and the everyday activities he goes through as a gay man. You don't see any other headlines at the top of ESPN about anyone else being cut from a practice squad.

Great point. He can be whoever he wants to be, but if he can't make it in the NFL, he can't make it. Very few people make it as far as he has gotten.

It's kinda similar to women who want to become firefighters or police officers. If they can perform the job as good as their peers and without risking safety to themselves or others then great. If not, then there is no need for you, but not because they are females.

Quote:Great point. He can be whoever he wants to be, but if he can't make it in the NFL, he can't make it. Very few people make it as far as he has gotten.

It's kinda similar to women who want to become firefighters or police officers. If they can perform the job as good as their peers and without risking safety to themselves or others then great. If not, then there is no need for you, but not because they are females.

True.