Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dwight Lowery chased down a fan in 2012

Does anyone who was at the game remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAVJ_Ja-J4

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I remember that. The guy was freaked out because he ran all the way down the field and nobody came to arrest him. He was waving his arms as to say "where is security?"

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Yeah, I remember. It was hilarious.

that fan has more yards than Toby Gerhart

And there's Blackmon standing there thinking "man I'm too high for this"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 06:36 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Double post.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

* Gerhert would have only run to the 2.6 yard line.

I remember. Worst offensive performance in franchise history. My first Jags home game. That was the highlight of the game tbh.

Henne literally was going to walk into that sack...figures. 

Quote:* Gerhert would have only run to the 2.6 yard line.

Watch out!! Since DRobs big game alot of Slowbys family have been on the board attacking the realistic people with excuses and defending him against posts like yours..

Quote:that fan has more yards than Toby Gerhart
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Like it was yesterday.