Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Coach...hmmm New Qb?

We all know Marrone gonna wanna bring In his own guy.. Im not saying that he gonna start, but I'm not disregarding it either.. I'm just curious who it might be... Any ideas, or wild guesses? Fa? Trade? Draft?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We all know Marrone gonna wanna bring In his own guy.. Im not saying that he gonna start, but I'm not disregarding it either.. I'm just curious who it might be... Any ideas, or wild guesses? Fa? Trade? Draft?

As long as they don't come from this awful draft class, I don't care.

Just cut Henne and see what FA is available

I think it'll be another year of bortles at the very least. But I do think they'll bring in another QB. I think it'll be in FA, as the only QBs worth anything will go in the 1st and 2nd rd and I don't see us taking a QB that early.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Just cut Henne and see what FA is available

Ej Manuel, Mike Glennon?

Quote:I think it'll be another year of bortles at the very least. But I do think they'll bring in another QB. I think it'll be in FA, as the only QBs worth anything will go in the 1st and 2nd rd and I don't see us taking a QB that early.

I'm thinking round 2-4.

Troy Aikman

Part of the reason we have Marrone is because of his belief in Bortles apparently. So highly unlikely

Quote:Ej Manuel, Mike Glennon?

[Image: giphy.gif]

No Fun

Quote:Ej Manuel, Mike Glennon?

Doug Marrone took the starting QB job away from EJ Manuel in Buffalo.

Bring Kyle Orton out of retirement

Bortles is the starter

the backup doesnt matter cause if it gets that bad then were screwed

Quote:Bortles is the starter

the backup doesnt matter cause if it gets that bad then were screwed

It doesn't necessarily have to "get bad" to see the backup. Just suppose Bortles rebounds in 2017 and looks like an MVP, but halfway through the season he gets injured. We need someone who can at least keep our heads above water. That isn't Henne.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 12:49 AM by temporaryname.)

What QB have we always called on when the franchise was in turmoil?

Ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-da  Ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-da  Ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da   Baumannnnnnnn

[Image: boman_zpsuriku3vv.jpg]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 11:25 PM by The_Anchorman.)

As up beat as I would like to be... The fact is that help is not on the way.

Unless we manage to get Romo... Or wind up hitting the qb lottery in round 3 or 4 of the draft, our most likely prayer to be answered would be that BBINT turns back to the BB5 of 2015.

Ryan Nassib?

Quote:Ryan Nassib?

[Image: tumblr_inline_mmwnzctaee1qz4rgp.gif]

Todd Bauman is making a comeback, Brett Favre has also thrown his name into contention

Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 12:36 AM by haveaseat.)

UNDERSTUDY 

[Image: tempAP_187108637151--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg]

Quote:As up beat as I would like to be... The fact is that help is not on the way.

Unless we manage to get Romo... Or wind up hitting the qb lottery in round 3 or 4 of the draft, our most likely prayer to be answered would be that BBINT turns back to the BB5 of 2015.
nope no chance.  Tom will not risk his legacy on a running qb.  Has said that several times through out the years. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags