Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Coach...hmmm New Qb?

Quote:Tyrod was one of if not the most accurate deep ball passer in 2015. I think only carson palmer was better at that depth

Back in week # 2 of the 2016 season in a THF game against the Jets,  Tyrod Taylor's deep passing skills were on display again on more than one occasion.   There were at least two highlight throws that basically kept the Bills in a game in which they were badly outplayed overall.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Back in week # 2 of the 2016 season in a THF game against the Jets,  Tyrod Taylor's deep passing skills were on display again on more than one occasion.   There were at least two highlight throws that basically kept the Bills in a game in which they were badly outplayed overall.
D6 don't you love the trolls here.  Unhappy with everything.  Must be kin to TMD. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Our new QB.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Our new QB.

Hmm...

At the very least it would be fun watching the competition for the backup up spot between him and Brandon Allen.

BTW...

In just a couple weeks we'll be cleared to waive Henne. Doing so at that time will instill in me a great deal of confidence in our franchise.

'02

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 05:05 PM by KYjaggy.)

<b>.</b>

Quote:Impressive, although I'd like to see the stat because I'm guessing Blake wasn't far behind.
This is Blake's 2016. Single digit passer ratings are bad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2VHWtlUAAAfACG.jpg:large

Quote:This is Blake's 2016. Single digit passer ratings are bad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2VHWtlUAAAfACG.jpg:large

Blake couldn't throw deep at all this past season because his arm was clearly fatigued. Now show this same chart if you can for 2015.

'02

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 05:57 PM by KYjaggy.)

Quote:Blake couldn't throw deep at all this past season because his arm was clearly fatigued. Now show this same chart if you can for 2015.
I asked (also asked for Tyrod's 2016), but I doubt I'll get it if it is possible. Haven't seen any of those charts from 2015.

Blake was really bad throwing deep before the Tennessee game too though. Not buying that excuse. Far too simplistic. 

Quote:I asked (also asked for Tyrod's 2016), but I doubt I'll get it if it is possible. Haven't seen any of those charts from 2015.

Blake was really bad throwing deep before the Tennessee game too though. Not buying that excuse. Far too simplistic. 

I don't know why he's so hesitant to tell us what really happened because his arm was clearly shot in that Raiders game. I suspect the injury occurred at the tail end of the Bears game. Prior to that he was flinging a few balls out there although admittedly not quite at the level he was in 2015.

'02

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2017, 03:15 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Back in week # 2 of the 2016 season in a THF game against the Jets,  Tyrod Taylor's deep passing skills were on display again on more than one occasion.   There were at least two highlight throws that basically kept the Bills in a game in which they were badly outplayed overall.
Yea with the new OC hire.  Highly doubtful tyrod leaves the bills. 

#Gojags

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/...ke-bortles

Found This.. Coughlin will be making a decision about Bortles soon.

Yea Tom will not risk his legacy on Blake. If a better option is or becomes available.

#Gojags

Quote:Yea Tom will not risk his legacy on Blake. If a better option is or becomes available.

Oh yeah... Hell even trading for a guy wouldnt surprise me...

Quote:Yea Tom will not risk his legacy on Blake. If a better option is or becomes available.
Toms legacy isnt at risk

Quote:Toms legacy isnt at risk

In the business world it always is.

#Gojags

Quote:In the business world it always is.

Blake is our start so either get over it or become a bandwagon fan and find another team that will make you happy
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Blake is our start so either get over it or become a bandwagon fan and find another team that will make you happy

Not soo fast ... He havent beat out the rookie or FA in camp yet...

Quote:Not soo fast ... He havent beat out the rookie or FA in camp yet...

He will be the week 1 Starter and if you want to disagree bet your money on it

Quote:He will be the week 1 Starter and if you want to disagree bet your money on it

But will he be the week 5 starter?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:But will he be the week 5 starter?
Depends on does he have the right talent around him including running back and how patient will the new fron office be with him and do they pull him base on the first sign of adversity? we will have to wait to find out those answers