Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Coach...hmmm New Qb?

Also

"A note from Dave Caldwell's sit-down with team site: Says "you may just have to take" a RB at top of first round if talent is that obvious."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:<span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">

Dave Caldwell today at Senior Bowl practices:

</span>
<span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye'>Mike Kaye<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
mike_e_kaye
</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/824328951459880961'>39m39 minutes ago</a>

More

Caldwell: "I’ve said this time & time again. I think we can win a lot of games with Blake, I think we can win a SB w/ Blake." <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a><a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>[Image: NFL_Season_2016_JAX.png]</a>
</span></span>
lol

Whew that was not a pleasant listen was it.

Lombardi could not have been more right when he kept saying how big of an echo chamber that has been built in our FO. 

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Dave Caldwell today at Senior Bowl practices:

<div>Mike Kaye ‏@mike_e_kaye  39m39 minutes ago
<div>
<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p style="font-size:26px;">Caldwell: "I’ve said this time & time again. I think we can win a lot of games with Blake, I think we can win a SB w/ Blake." #Jaguars[Image: NFL_Season_2016_JAX.png]

</div>

</div>

Sell High.   

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 05:35 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Actually TTR, you did say "bet"

A man can never back out of a bet. It's a gentleman thing.
The writing is on the wall.  I won't take advantage of someone that is bullying. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:The writing is on the wall. I won't take advantage of someone that is bullying.
Blake is the starter week 1. Theres really no reason to think otherwise.

Quote:Blake is the starter week 1. Theres really no reason to think otherwise.

I totally agree. 

Another 800 yard season for Arob.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 08:10 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Dave Caldwell today at Senior Bowl practices:

<div>Mike Kaye ‏@mike_e_kaye  39m39 minutes ago
<div>
<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p style="font-size:26px;">Caldwell: "I’ve said this time & time again. I think we can win a lot of games with Blake, I think we can win a SB w/ Blake." #Jaguars[Image: NFL_Season_2016_JAX.png]

</div>

</div>

I expect TC to address/fix/change this situation at some point, while he is here.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Another 800 yard season for Arob.
Yeah probably, Maybe him and hurns try and bail him out again like they did all of 2015 but they might not survive that.

Yeah probably, Maybe him and hurns try and bail him out again like they did all of 2015 but they might not survive that.

You can say that again

Their is plenty reasons to think otherwise imo, but I wouldn't bank on that till after the draft and fa... If TC and Marrone go qb in rnd 1 people gonna be looking stupid...

Quote:Their is plenty reasons to think otherwise imo, but I wouldn't bank on that till after the draft and fa... If TC and Marrone go qb in rnd 1 people gonna be looking stupid...

In the famous words of Vic ketchman I wouldn't worry about that. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't know. If we address the O-Line and add an every down RB to make the offense more balanced, I think our passing game will be much better as well. By adding a decent running game, we won't be so predictable. 

Quote:Their is plenty reasons to think otherwise imo, but I wouldn't bank on that till after the draft and fa... If TC and Marrone go qb in rnd 1 people gonna be looking stupid...
what reasons are those

Quote:what reasons are those

Don't make me indict Bortles..

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 10:11 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Don't make me indict Bortles..
If by that you mean the reason is blake being bad, I agree with you. But i dont think our front office is on the same page as everyone else watching football. Unless this is all some massive super secret diversion to draft another QB at 4(which, come on thats not happening) then yeah blake is it.

Quote:If by that you mean the reason is blake being bad, I agree with you. But i dont think our front office is on the same page as everyone else watching football. Unless this is all some massive super secret diversion to draft another QB at 4(which, come on thats not happening) then yeah blake is it.

I'm hoping that's not the case, but not assuming anything until after... We don't know what TC wants yet?? We know what Caldwell want, but he is not the Sheriff in this town no more..

Quote:I'm hoping that's not the case, but not assuming anything until after... We don't know what TC wants yet?? We know what Caldwell want, but he is not the Sheriff in this town no more..
Well sure, anything is possible. But i just dont have any reason to believe otherwise. If they were taking a hard look at the QB position I dont think we'd have Dave publicly stating he thinks Blake is a super bowl winning QB, even if Dave isnt actually making decisions he would know if TC was going to go in a different direction and probably wouldnt make such a claim for the sake of public perception.