Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Game at 9:30a.m. on FOX

Next Sunday gets off to an early start with the Lions vs Falcons kicking off at 9:30am.

Yes, you read that right, kickoff at 9:30am.

Are you ready for breakfast with the NFL?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why so early?

Quote:Why so early?

London.

Found my new excuse to start drinking first thing in the morning. Imagine how the west coast feels.

Guess I'll be missing the start of that one.

Quote:Guess I'll be missing the start of that one.

Just get some strong coffee and tough it out

Quote:Just get some strong coffee and tough it out

I do that for the Jags 10am games!

Quote:Why so early?
London

lol 6:30 west coast fans

im guessing the west coast has no care ever about DET or ATL anyway

Quote:im guessing the west coast has no care ever about DET or ATL anyway

Could be some transplants out there.

Surely there are DET and ATL fans living on the west coast, maybe even their favorite teams.

Remember, lots of cities on the west coast currently don't have an NFL home team.

Quote:Could be some transplants out there.

Surely there are DET and ATL fans living on the west coast, maybe even their favorite teams.

Remember, lots of cities on the west coast currently don't have an NFL home team.

I personally know 3-4 Falcons fans, so there around out here.

If only there was a device we could use to somehow record the game for viewing at a later time.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:If only there was a device we could use to somehow record the game for viewing at a later time.

I don't think it would ever catch on

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 05:26 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:I don't think it would ever catch on

Nope, sounds as unlikely as a weather channel.

It's raining, it's raining.

Ugh Im in California...SO that sucks. I wont Tivo it tho, IDK why I dont tivo sports unless its like the Jags to rewatch the tape. Thats also very rare being in cali.

Quote:If only there was a device we could use to somehow record the game for viewing at a later time.

Hee Heeee !!!! Good!

Quote:London.

You are mixed up. When the TV guide says the game is at 1:00, they are referring to Eastern time. London is five hours away, not four and a half. So kickoff will be at 6:00 local time.

Quote:You are mixed up. When the TV guide says the game is at 1:00, they are referring to Eastern time. London is five hours away, not four and a half. So kickoff will be at 6:00 local time.

Nope it's definitely 13:30 UK time, and though it is usually 5hour difference, we put our clocks back this weekend (1 week before you I think) so it's a 4hour difference

Quote:You are mixed up. When the TV guide says the game is at 1:00, they are referring to Eastern time. London is five hours away, not four and a half. So kickoff will be at 6:00 local time.
just to let you know...because I'm going and it caught me out it is at 1:30 local time