Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Game at 9:30a.m. on FOX

Every time I watch Matt Stafford play, he seems to get worse. I understand he is without all of his tight ends, megatron, and Bush. But still, his accuracy seems to be more sporadic than any other QB I've watched this season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This game might be over. I don't see Detroit mounting a comeback here but I hope they at least make it interesting in the second half. This could be snoozefest the rest of the way.

I have Detroit in my pool and thought about making a change this morning due to injuries and this.  I didn't pull the trigger.  Wallbash

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Detroit is making the second half interesting.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

That Matt Ryan INT was one of the worst I've seen.

Quote:That Matt Ryan INT was one of the worst I've seen.

That was awful. Falcons falling apart out here.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2014, 12:23 PM by hendershot.)

Quote:I have Detroit in my pool and thought about making a change this morning due to injuries and <a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11760827/cj-mosley-suspended-detroit-lions-sent-back-us-london'>this</a>. I didn't pull the trigger. Wallbash

Ditto. I thought about going ATL in an upset but I chickened out. Should've went with my gut. It's OK though, I'm the reigning weekly champ and $275 richer. Smile
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Atlanta basically had a chance to run the clock down to 30 seconds and blew it.

Hold everything. Lions have a shot here.

Wow, what a catch by Tate.

And another by Riddick. These RBs and WRs helping out their QB in a big way.

Turned out to be a good game
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Mike Smith should be fired tomorrow and left in London after mismanaging the end of  this game...   Lions should have had 20 seconds and the idiot Smith allowed his team to have a holding call and pass drop to stop the clock....  

D

Detroit just got a gift
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

An absolute collapse. 

wow, what an ending

Smith looked like he was going to be kicked off the plane back to Atlanta....    I suspect he'll be gone during the bye week....

I haven't been a fan of Jim Caldwell as a head coach, but he has Detroit playing well despite all the injuries.

I liked the early game, only 21 minutes until kick off 

Quote:Mike Smith should be fired tomorrow and left in London after mismanaging the end of  this game...   Lions should have had 20 seconds and the idiot Smith allowed his team to have a holding call and pass drop to stop the clock....  

D

Maybe but Dimitroff has not done a good job in drafting in recent years. I think Atlanta will be looking for a big name this offseason.

You notice?  Caldwell leaves the Falcons, and they go up in smokes.  I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.