Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Schein on TC & Marrone Hires

https://twitter.com/AdamSchein/status/81...1405681665

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks for posting, awesome vid. Marrone is clearly WELL respected around the league, the guy can coach. Evidenced by how different this offense looked with him in as the intern. Moving Arob around the formation to get him matched up on inferior corners, getting Blake in a "rhythm" early games etc..., all signs of good proactive aggressive coaching.

Quote:Thanks for posting, awesome vid. Marrone is clearly WELL respected around the league, the guy can coach.

By everyone but this board and Bills fans lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:By everyone but this board and Bills fans lol

And me.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I mean, that's all well and good, but Schein doesn't even hide his bias due to him being a Syracuse grad.

Saint Doug will give us our first winning season in 10 years

Lol at said fans bashing the article. No one seems mad. All Jags fans and media need to refrain from celebrating any off season decisions or acquisitions. This time lets wait until there's some actual success on the field.

Quote:Saint Doug will give us our first winning season in 10 years

If he does, he'll have earned the canonization.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Let's just go win now.  Got another top 5 draft pick, so add the best player and don't worry about need.  We hopefully won't be picking that high again for many years.  It will be interesting to see the role TC has and how hands-on he is with Caldwell and Marrone. 

We all saw what he did against the Titans. It was the first time I remember special teams, the offense and defense all playing well at the same time.

The problem is Khan. 

I honestly got nothing against Marrone, heck he might be a good coach.... but how can you justify the process?

How can it go unnoticed?

Khan goes on record and says he wouldnt fire a coach midseason, but he does it. Lets Marrone handle a 2 week process. Now lets just use our minds for a minute people. IF Khan TRULY thought Marrone was the guy, would he only give him 2 weeks? Nope, it was more of a public move. The fans wanted Bradley canned, he did it. Then wow, Marrone goes 1-1!!!!!! Bortles goes CRAZY against two MEDIOCRE TEAMS!!!! Ownership is absolutely impressed with Marrone. He gets hired. 

Question: Had Gus been given full season, would Marrone be coach today?

Honest question. IF the ownership had thought he had what it takes dont you think he would have been given more time? Nope they had no idea. Khan has no clue. Marrone MAY be the right man, but the process is complete crap. I fully believe had Marrone not been given 2 weeks he would not be coach today. 

Marrone goes 1-1...Ownership impressed... Marrone hired. Unreal. 

Franchise is doomed with KHAN!

Quote:https://twitter.com/AdamSchein/status/81...1405681665

Wow.  I'm all pumped up. 

Whether he's right or wrong, it was still fun to listen to that. 

Coughlin , Marrone and Schein all Syracuse alums

Quote:The problem is Khan. 

I honestly got nothing against Marrone, heck he might be a good coach.... but how can you justify the process?

How can it go unnoticed?

Khan goes on record and says he wouldnt fire a coach midseason, but he does it. Lets Marrone handle a 2 week process. Now lets just use our minds for a minute people. IF Khan TRULY thought Marrone was the guy, would he only give him 2 weeks? Nope, it was more of a public move. The fans wanted Bradley canned, he did it. Then wow, Marrone goes 1-1!!!!!! Bortles goes CRAZY against two MEDIOCRE TEAMS!!!! Ownership is absolutely impressed with Marrone. He gets hired. 

Question: Had Gus been given full season, would Marrone be coach today?

Honest question. IF the ownership had thought he had what it takes dont you think he would have been given more time? Nope they had no idea. Khan has no clue. Marrone MAY be the right man, but the process is complete crap. I fully believe had Marrone not been given 2 weeks he would not be coach today. 

Marrone goes 1-1...Ownership impressed... Marrone hired. Unreal. 

Franchise is doomed with KHAN!

So Khan has fired himself and replaced himself with Coughlin.  That's what has apparently happened.  Khan has basically kicked himself upstairs, no longer supervising the GM and the Head Coach, and he's hired Coughlin to do that job.   You should be really happy with that. 

Coughlin could beat all teams except for the tittians and Marrone so far can only destroy the tittians. It's the perfect combo.

Quote:Coughlin could beat all teams except for the tittians and Marrone so far can only destroy the tittians. It's the perfect combo.

Never thought of that.  It's true.  I remember, Coughlin could never seem to handle the Titans.