Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike McCoy a candidate for Jags OC positions per Michael Silver

Would be nice, but Hackett isn't going anywhere.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Marrone was just saying how Blake has gone through 3 coordinators. Doesn't make sense that he would seek out McCoy. Likely Coughlin

If he's being brought in, it's likely in a similar fashion that Doug was brought in: as an experienced Assistant HC for the offense.

This makes too much sense for the Jags, soooooo............. it will never happen.

Assistant HC actually makes the most sense...but it's all pure speculation.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Assistant HC actually makes the most sense...but it's all pure speculation.
My thoughts exactly

Quote:Would be nice, but Hackett isn't going anywhere.
Don't be so sure.  The buddy buddy system is over in Toms house. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Don't be so sure.  The buddy buddy system is over in Toms house. 
They can't outright rid him without having a guarantee of something better and if someone better arises, they can easily assign him to QB coach

Quote:They can't outright rid him without having a guarantee of something better and if someone better arises, they can easily assign him to QB coach
This is true. And I like Hackett.  However, In the event. A better option arises.  They will go that route. 

#Gojags

Quote:This is true. And I like Hackett.  However, In the event. A better option arises.  They will go that route. 
And change title with Hackett. 

#Gojags

Oh man I like that.

Can't imagine Marrone gets rid of Hackett though, he's been with him since he was a college HC

Quote:Unless Coughlin is mandating that they at least look at their options.
This was my first thought. Otherwise, I wouldn't see why Marrone would want to send his OC down the road.

Quote:This was my first thought. Otherwise, I wouldn't see why Marrone would want to send his OC down the road.
Because Tom is and the buddy system is gone.  Time to win. 

#Gojags

Quote:Because Tom is and the buddy system is gone.  Time to win. 
Oh I would be completely for it. I was just thinking that it was not a Marrone suggestion if the rumor is true.

Quote:Because Tom is and the buddy system is gone. Time to win.

You do realize ALL head coaches, including Coughlin, bring in assistants they are familiar with...right?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 03:08 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:You do realize ALL head coaches, including Coughlin, bring in assistants they are familiar with...right?
I do.  But also realize the NFL is a business.  And Tom is conducting as it.  And if another option becomes available.  That is more vital to the future success of the Jaguars.  We will go that route.  Watch and see. 

#Gojags

If Coughlin is mandating certain coaches be brought in/replaced, I think that's a problem.

That said, I doubt that's the case.

Quote:I do.  But also realize the NFL is a business.  And Tom is conducting as it.  And if another option becomes available.  That is more vital to the future success of the Jaguars.  We will go that route.  Watch and see. 

I feel like my eyes are going to bleed and my brain may explode when I attempt to read half of your posts.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I feel like my eyes are going to bleed and my brain may explode when I attempt to read half of your posts.
Another one no substance. 

#Gojags