Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike McCoy a candidate for Jags OC positions per Michael Silver

Quote:If Coughlin is mandating certain coaches be brought in/replaced, I think that's a problem.

That said, I doubt that's the case.
No a chain of command needs to be in place.  What do we have to lose?  We have lost since 08.  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 03:17 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:If Coughlin is mandating certain coaches be brought in/replaced, I think that's a problem.

That said, I doubt that's the case.
I'd say that's part of his job.

What would happen to Hackett? 

Quote:Another one no substance. 

Plenty of.  Substance.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:No a chain of command needs to be in place.  What do we have to lose?  We have lost since 08.  

So he's going to force the coach to work with someone that he's not comfortable with?  You really don't see that as a problem?

Quote:No a chain of command needs to be in place.  What do we have to lose?  We have lost since 08.  
I highly doubt Coughlin is going to hire someone who Marrone doesn't want to work with. 

You need to get off of Coughlins jock a little bit.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 03:27 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:I highly doubt Coughlin is going to hire someone who Marrone doesn't want to work with. 

You need to get off of Coughlins jock a little bit.
His job is to create a winning Franchise.  Whether marrone likes the guy or not.  Won't matter.  All that does is winning.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLlIdZikDk

Do you think your boss cares if you do not like your co worker?   You still have to work together. Or your gone. 

#Gojags

Quote:His job is to create a winning Franchise.  Whether marrone likes the guy or not.  Won't matter.  All that does is winning.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLlIdZikDk
And how is this team supposed to win if the coaches hate each other? It won't work.

It's all hypothetical but Coughlin is not hiring someone Marrone doesn't like. It just won't happen.

They get paid to get along. So they have to. 

#Gojags

Quote:And how is this team supposed to win if the coaches hate each other? It won't work.

It's all hypothetical but Coughlin is not hiring someone Marrone doesn't like. It just won't happen.
metallica cant stand each other yet forever have sold out?  But it can't work like that right?

#Gojags

Quote:They get paid to get along. So they have to. 

Quote:metallica cant stand each other yet forever have sold out?  But it can't work like that right?
They get paid to get along? No they don't.

The band only has to worry about themselves. They're not teaching music to grown men.

Mccoy is not coming here. I think Silver was mistaken.

I see Coughlin has his own Spacecoastjag already.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 03:42 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:They get paid to get along? No they don't.

The band only has to worry about themselves. They're not teaching music to grown men.
Yes they do. Job description to get along with each other.  This isn't high school.  Grown men work together with people they do not care for everyday.  And make it work.  And many times successful.  To believe otherwise. Is lack of opportunities. 

To believe every co worker gets along with every one under them. Or work with.  Is simply not true.  

Have you not worked a job because you needed the money to support your family?  It is no different except bigger family and more debt or bills.  

So to maintain that lifestyle. Have to get along no choice or unemployment. 

#Gojags

Quote:I see Coughlin has his own Spacecoastjag already.
Thank you.  I am honored. To support the man that made us win.  And created excitement.  I am excited. thank you. 

#Gojags

Quote:His job is to create a winning Franchise.  Whether marrone likes the guy or not.  Won't matter.  All that does is winning.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLlIdZikDk

Do you think your boss cares if you do not like your co worker?   You still have to work together. Or your gone. 

OK, you want to use some phony business example.

My VP hires his managers.  He leaves it up to his managers to hire who works under them because they will be the ones working directly with their staff, on a day-to-day basis. That's how chain of command works.

Quote:OK, you want to use some phony business example.

My VP hires his managers.  He leaves it up to his managers to hire who works under them because they will be the ones working directly with their staff, on a day-to-day basis. That's how chain of command works.
And if they base on who they play golf together. Rather then skills and money they can make the company.  Then they will end up less successful. Than can be.  But nice try. 

#Gojags

Quote:And if they base on who they play golf together. Rather then skills and money they can make the company.  Then they will end up less successful. Than can be.  But nice try. 

What the [BLEEP] does that even mean?

OMG...lol

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:OMG...lol

No substance.