Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Whatever The Outcome..Props To The Defense!

these guys played their hearts out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed!!!

Yes, defense played pretty good so far. Let's hope they continue. If they do the

N we get to play the " who's fault is it now game

Great effort today. Let's hope they keep it up until the clock hits 0:00!!

man im proud of these dudes

Secondary still needs to work through some issues but that effort was awesome. Great job.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

A+ performance today

only gave up one big play

The defense was the real MVP.

D-Line left it all on the field.  Serious props to all of them. Marks had an impressive and outstanding performance and showed us why he got paid.  Miller and Bryant were relentless. Clemons showed up more than recent weeks. Branch looked great and I hope the apparent quad injury isn't catastrophic.

Really great job by the whole line. 

Poz also played at an extremely high level.  Telvin Smith?  Wow. He has a future. The browns screwed up plenty - but this D never gave them a chance to correct the mistakes - and I think if you take away the browns offensive miscues  -  the Jags still win this one.