Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Browns 2nd Half Game Day Thread***

We got this!

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

About the best close to a half we could have hoped for after that Bortles pick. We need to win a second half for once. 

No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2014, 02:41 PM by TTechJag85.)

Yes leave bortles in 2 min o.

Jeds gameplan sucks

Quote:This is why a discussion can't be had with you. You're as arrogant as it gets and there's no discussing anything with you.

It's a common theme amongst the mods, it seems. Funny how that works...

You're happy with the results we've seen from Fisch in a year an 6+ games? That's fine. I'm not.
Honest question Iowa:

Do you ever mention play-calling when the play works?

No...?

Do you see how that looks like a lazy, cheap cop-out to just complain about it when a play doesn't work? Sort of zaps the objectivity out of the equation. Hindsight and whatnot.

Woohoo half number two!

Ate a lot of NyQuil and beer,

Now I gotta poo!

Quote:It's called being a fan.

It's also worse when you're fan of such a bad team.
ummm..

a good fan supports its team...and realizes ITS THE FIRST FREAKIN HALF WITH A ROOKIE QB.

great fan you are.

[Image: skylinejagsbz1.png]
;

;
Thanks to Jagnitionx for the sig.

Quote:Woohoo half number two!

Ate a lot of NyQuil and beer,

Now I gotta poo!

I love a good haiku

Everyone get your fried cheese sticks ready for the 2nd half.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Honest question Iowa:

Do you ever mention play-calling when the play works?

No...?

Do you see how that looks like a lazy, cheap cop-out to just complain about it when a play doesn't work? Sort of zaps the objectivity out of the equation. Hindsight and whatnot.

Just because you don't complain about it during the 5% it works doesn't mean it's not a problem the other 95% of the time.

Jedd Fisch is terrible

he's got to see Blake is better when you spread it out and sling it

which means, he'll probably just not do it in the 2nd half

smh

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2014, 02:42 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:I love a good haiku
lmbo, not sure that's a haiku

Just being honest with my fellow jag fans

Edit: and j dubs

Quote:I love a good haiku

bless you.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

That was some scary good feet from Robinson. Momentum with the Jags now, lets do this. 

Whoever that was that got cheesesticks GO GET MORE!!!

Really glad players made plays on that last drive otherwise Fish is terrible. If the plays were bad.

Quote:Really glad players made plays on that last drive otherwise Fish is terrible. If the plays were bad.
your dumb

Have faith. Bortles just had a bad few drives. Obvious he shrugged off those picks. Bortles throws 2 more TDs. How about our defense!?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:your dumb

*You're

Quote:your dumb
*you're

The fact that the D has only given up 6 points despite 2 turnovers inside our own 35 is amazing.