Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Great Blake Bortles

Soon to be going to the Hall of Fame!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Umm. Ok

Remember the losers who were blaming Henne for the defense, saying that once Blake got in that things would be ok?

They got real quiet lately.

PS: I still love Blake. He is just learning.

I just need to call out the losers because they absolutely deserve it.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Remember the losers who were blaming Henne for the defense, saying that once Blake got in that things would be ok?

Wow... quite a generalization to call EVERYONE losers? eh?

Dakota don't you think all these ints are a problem even Blaine Garbage didn't do this

Both of you people are not smart. That's all.

Both of you people look like non-smart people right about how, eh?

Quote:Dakota don't you think all these ints are a problem even Blaine Garbage didn't do this
I think they are a problem to a point. However, I remember Manning slinging dozens of them his rookie year too. I'll reserve judgment until Blake has some more games under his belt. It's not like he walked onto a veteran team either. Lots of growing to do all over.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Soon to be going to the Hall of Fame!

Did your internet lock up? Computer shut down?

LOL

that is all

Quote:Wow... quite a generalization to call EVERYONE losers? eh?
The ones who blamed Henne for things like the defense? Yeah, they all were pretty much losers. They aren't smart enough to understand basic football.

Quote:The ones who blamed Henne for things like the defense? Yeah, they all were pretty much losers. They aren't smart enough to understand basic football.

Even YOU aren't crazy enough to think Henne would have done what Bortles just did, right?

Quote:The ones who blamed Henne for things like the defense? Yeah, they all were pretty much losers. They aren't smart enough to understand basic football.

So, Henne's constant 3 and outs had nothing to do with the defense being gassed and being awful late in the game?

The alcohol must be flowing around here.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Remember the losers who were blaming Henne for the defense, saying that once Blake got in that things would be ok?

I don't get it. The defence HAS improved significantly in the last 2-3 games. Maybe I'm missing something in your post?

the defense has only given up 6 points though?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I don't get it. The defence HAS improved significantly in the last 2-3 games. Maybe I'm missing something in your post?

exactly, dakota is just a bitter idiot.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

To be fair we haven't gotten blown out by 20 points since he's started. We have actually been in every game well into the fourth quarter since he's been starting.

I'm not sure I'm seeing what you are alluding too.

im a little busy at work today. can someone give me a quick breakdown on the team as a whole and how bortles has been?

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2014, 02:42 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Doesn't Bortles have among the best 3rd down conversion percentage in the league?  Not among rookies but in the league?

We may not be winning, but Bortles looking like Gabbert is like saying Kate Upton looks like Rosie O'Donnell.

Once we move more away from the short passing game, I think we'll see him throw fewer INT's.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.