Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Best and worst 3-3 teams

Which 3-3 teams look better than their record?

Which 3-3 teams loolk worse than their record?

The 3-3 teams are:

Bills

Steelers

Texans

Giants

Bears

Also, do the Bengals and Panthers look better or worse than 3-2-1?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Worse : Steelers, Giants

Better : Bears, Texans

Even : Bills

Bengals are better than their record

Quote:Which 3-3 teams look better than their record?

Which 3-3 teams loolk worse than their record?

The 3-3 teams are:

Bills

Steelers

Texans

Giants

Bears

Also, do the Bengals and Panthers look better or worse than 3-2-1?

The Bengals are only 3-1-1.

They've already had their Bye Week, and their only loss has been to the Patriots.

Bengals are pretty good, but I think they'll end up with 5 or 6 losses this year. They're very tough at home, and only decent on the road. I picked them to beat the Colts in a close one tomorrow, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Colts win either. Last season, Cincy embarrassed INDY at Paul Brown Stadium. Colts will be looking for some payback. And, I'm pretty sure Bengals are still without AJ Green and Tyler Eifert.

Bears. If that offense clicks they cannot be stopped. Just so dang inconsistent

I really wonder how the Bills will manage to do the rest of the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I really wonder how the Bills will manage to do the rest of the season.

C.J. Spiller broke his colarbone and is out for the year, so it is not looking good. Do they still have Fred Jackson?

The Patriots still rule that crappy division. It will be a while before the Bills catch up.

Quote:C.J. Spiller broke his colarbone and is out for the year, so it is not looking good. Do they still have Fred Jackson?

The Patriots still rule that crappy division. It will be a while before the Bills catch up.

I think Fred Jackson is also injured but I don't think his was a season ender.