Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official N.Y. Jets @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

AFC East battle as the 1-5 N.Y. Jets travel north east to Foxboro, MA to play the  4-2 Patriots on Thursday Night Football. NFL On CBS, including WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47 in Jacksonville, and The NFL Network are simulcasting the game on HD, with kickoff at 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time.  :yes:  B)  Smile  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oughta' be a smack down, but you never know with these rivalries.  Maybe the Jets will show up.  I just don't think they'll keep up.

my best guess:

Pats 27

Jets 17

Patriots win. Geno throws 3 int. 34 - 17 Pats
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014, 08:24 PM by CSO14.)

Did you all watch the pregame show, and how Rex is infectious and motivating? Sounds like another team I know. Their record sucks too.

Quote:Did you all watch the pregame show, and how Rex is infectious and motivating? Sounds like another team I know. Their record sucks too.

Why are they calling Rex a good motivator? It seems like all he says publicly is, "Geno Smith will start."

Yes sir. Thank you Brady for the fantasy points. Make sure you throw another to Gronk.

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

Quote:J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

Lol

I guess we can definitely shut the door on the posters on here who wanted Geno Smith in Jax.

I understand though, those were desperate times.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Brady throwing high tonight. That's 3 already.

Quote:I guess we can definitely shut the door on the posters on here who wanted Geno Smith in Jax.

I understand though, those were desperate times.

I'm so glad we have BB. I don't want any other QB bc he is going to be real good. Just stinks we missed on so many others.

Jets have a good OL but receivers can't separate. Jags draft Amari Cooper

Geno actually off to a pretty good start tonight.

Quote:Jets have a good OL but receivers can't separate. Jags draft Amari Cooper

Forget about Amari Cooper. We are talking about the Jets, not Alabama.

Quote:Jets have a good OL but receivers can't separate. Jags draft Amari Cooper

Geno definitely needs weapons. You watch him play and he's a good player. He doesn't get a lot of help.

He gets into trouble when he tries doing too much. That's where those excess interceptions come from.

If he gets some help and takes some of the pressure off himself, I think he will start lighting it up.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Geno definitely needs weapons. You watch him play and he's a good player. He doesn't get a lot of help.

He gets into trouble when he tries doing too much. That's where those excess interceptions come from.

If he gets some help and takes some of the pressure off himself, I think he will start lighting it up.

That can probably be said about a lot of young QBs.

Not all of them, of course, but a lot of them.

How many young QBs get drafted into a really good situation for them to succeeed?

Quote:Geno definitely needs weapons. You watch him play and he's a good player. He doesn't get a lot of help.

Some of the help he needs right now is a better coach. What has Rex done to make him a better quarterback?

Quote:That can probably be said about a lot of young QBs.

Not all of them, of course, but a lot of them.

How many young QBs get drafted into a really good situation for them to succeeed?

Not a lot but people call him a bust and if you watch him play, he's far from it.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Some of the help he needs right now is a better coach. What has Rex done to make him a better quarterback?

I don't know. I don't go to their practices.

And who said Brady was washed up?