Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Orlando, Daytona, and surrounding areas showing Dolphins this week

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014, 02:29 PM by badger.)

UGH

Why is this Dolphins team shoved down our throats?  You're telling me the UCF alumni that is all over the central Florida area wants to watch the Dolphins get destroyed in Chicago?  No, they'd much rather see a familiar guy to root for in Bortles.  Plus there are probably more Browns fans in the entire state of Florida than Dolphins fans.

I hate CBS.  I really do.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, why aren't more of the UCF area broadcasts not Jaguars?? 

Quote:UGH

Why is this Dolphins team shoved down our throats? You're telling me the UCF alumni that is all over the central Florida area wants to watch the Dolphins get destroyed in Chicago? No, they'd much rather see a familiar guy to root for in Bortles.

I hate CBS. I really do.

I know it sucks. I have to endure this crap every week. They've only showed 1 Jag game in Pensacola this season.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

You have to admit, you really haven't missed anything so far this year!   

Quote:You have to admit, you really haven't missed anything so far this year!   

They have actually been showing the Jaguars in my area until this week.

Quote:They have actually been showing the Jaguars in my area until this week.

Oh, my condolences  then   Smile

Yeah I think this is the first week. I have an uncle in Orlando and this is the first time they have not been on TV this year.

Quite honestly, I don't really blame them. 

And if the Jaguars ever become a competitive team (with Bortles at QB), they will be on Orlando every week.

;

;

The progress that's being made will be missed...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:The progress that's being made will be missed...

NH3...
Just watch the BB highlights after the game. that's about it!

Quote:Oh, my condolences  then   Smile

LOL...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Just watch the BB highlights after the game. that's about it!
There will more good highlights other than BB5... I Hope... I Pray...

NH3...
"AZANE"

After the 3rd game I went ahead and sprung for the NFL Sunday Ticket on Directv so I could watch other games. It's too painful watching this crap over and over!

Honestly, why are the Dolphins being shown in Northwest Florida instead of the jaguars? The NFL really really hates us.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Why wouldn't they? We are the chumps of the league year in and year out. We're the doormat to the league's castle.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

I assume the local affiliates figured the 2-3 Dolphins facing the 3-3 Bears would garner better ratings than the 3-2 Browns blowing out the 0-6 Jaguars. 

Quote:I assume the local affiliates figured the 2-3 Dolphins facing the 3-3 Bears would garner better ratings than the 3-2 Browns blowing out the 0-6 Jaguars.

Thats why i really hope the dolphins get blown out and we do ok

If you really believe that you have not seen Blake Bortles or the defensive line.

It's all the Orlando Broadcast station, if your south of St. Johns County your local channels are Orlando. And the Orlando Broadcasting CBS station has said they'll never show a Jags game their not contractually forced to show, which is the away games as a secondary market. So unless the Jags become a powerhouse and become really popular Orlando Stations are not going to show any Jags home games.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:After the 3rd game I went ahead and sprung for the NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV so I could watch other games. It's too painful watching this crap over and over!

I needed that to watch the Jaguars before moving to Florida. I hated having a satellite, but loved being able to watch the Jaguars instead of the Browns or Bengals every week.

If only Cox was allowed to carry NFL Sunday Ticket . . .

Quote:It's all the Orlando Broadcast station, if your south of St. Johns County your local channels are Orlando. And the Orlando Broadcasting CBS station has said they'll never show a Jags game their not contractually forced to show, which is the away games as a secondary market. So unless the Jags become a powerhouse and become really popular Orlando Stations are not going to show any Jags home games.

They need to make an exception for UCF students and alumni. They all want to see Blake and Storm.