Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm happy that we hired a good coach and not somebody

And not someone who has success with insanely good talent like McDaniel, shanahan and mike smith. Marrone went 9-7 with jeff fuel, ej Manuel, and MF Kyle Orton and a bum bills squad, those same bills now have way more talent and way less wins he's gonna be good

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We hired the oline coach from the Jaguars. I'm hype

Maybe he knew he knew this might happen anyway, why else would he accept a job as a position coach after being a HC?

He was not in a hurry to be a head coach and be tasked to fix a franchise from the moment he walked into the door unlike Gus

Quote:Maybe he knew he knew this might happen anyway, why else would he accept a job as a position coach after being a HC?

He was not in a hurry to be a head coach and be tasked to fix a franchise from the moment he walked into the door unlike Gus

Yeah he had to have some inside scoop with Khan. Some of the guys on this message board called it back when he came aboard with us.

Either way, Coughlin makes the hire ok for me.

If Coughlin wanted him as the HC, then I'm okay with it. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If Coughlin wanted him as the HC, then I'm okay with it. 
Thats what I wanna know. What kind of pull did (if any) on the hire.

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Quote:Thats what I wanna know. What kind of pull did (if any) on the hire.
If memory serves, the first supposed interview with Coughlin resulted in his suggestion to hire Marrone. I tried to go back and google it but there is so much stuff now with Couglin and Marrone that it is lost in the ether.