Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who Do You Think Has the Worst Jerseys?

Bengals and Bills are rough to look at for me

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I usually don't think about Jerseys at all.  But I do remember last night watching the Rams game thinking their Jersey's look odd for some reason.

Bucs

Steelers Bumblebee Jerseys.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Most of the old time throwboacks - meaning the ones worn in the leather helmet era. 

Seattle's jerseys are still terrible.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

The colts. 

I just don't see anybody putting on that uniform with pride.  It is - by a large margin - the uncoolest. 

Maybe because of their fanbase?  When I hear "colts fan" I picture a Mid West hideous obese acne'd sweaty hairy mouth-breather...

Browns.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Of the non throwback jerseys,  I agree with roycee regarding the Bucs jerseys being the worst.   The reason being on this end,  the numbers are the most difficult to identify.

In terms of the ugliest uniforms,  the Browns run away with this ' distinction'.

Quote:Seattle's jerseys are still terrible.

Wow, I consider them the very best in the league

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 01:18 PM by roycee.)

Also since previous jerseys are involved too.. the Bills previous jerseys (think Willis McGahee) with like 3 or 4 different shades of blue.

And the Seahawks lime green.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 01:25 PM by Raven09s.)

Most boring are the Raiders and Colts IMO.  Ugliest would probably be the Browns or the Bucs.  The Bucs could have had one of the best looking jersey's if they had picked a better font.  I really like their helmets.

Honestly I think the best looking ones are the Jags, Seahawks, and Falcons.

Quote:Bucs

I actually think the Bucs have some of the best uniforms in the league.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 03:46 PM by MoJagFan.)

Jaguars helmet remains so lame that even wins won't fix it.

EDIT:

Noted that the question was Jersey.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Browns. So ugly

My favorites are Jaguars and Bengals.

The Buccaneers made a big mistake when they got new uniforms. The old ones were boring, but at least they weren't ugly.

There is no team with the most boring jerseys. What makes plain block numbers boring is the fact most teams have them.

I don't like the luminous green bits. A bit late eighties.

Quote:Seattle's jerseys are still terrible.

They seem a little "techno...trying to hard" to me...not a fan
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:They seem a little "techno...trying to hard" to me...not a fan

I kinda like the Seahawks current uniforms. 

Then again, I love the 80s' and 90's so its probably expected. 

The Bucs. I'm not a fan of the "digital clock" look. The Jags are close behind, if only because our uniforms look like bowling shirts and our helmets look like bowling balls. If we were in a pro bowling league, we'd be the envy of the place.