Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who Do You Think Has the Worst Jerseys?

Quote:The Bucs. I'm not a fan of the "digital clock" look. The Jags are close behind, if only because our uniforms look like bowling shirts and our helmets look like bowling balls. If we were in a pro bowling league, we'd be the envy of the place.

We play football like a bowling league...so there's that! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bucs new jerseys are pretty hideous. Never really liked the Steelers jerseys either.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

The Bucs ruined their uniforms. Those new duds are hideous.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Next question: Who has the worst trousers?

Quote:Next question: Who has the worst trousers?
Dockers. Horrible quality for the price.

Quote:Dockers. Horrible quality for the price.

LOL My dad only wore Dockers.

Quote:Bucs new jerseys are pretty hideous. Never really liked the Steelers jerseys either.

I prefer the Steelers jersey number style from the Steel Curtain days.

Quote:The Bucs ruined their uniforms. Those new duds are hideous.

Agreed.   While the numbers are my biggest issue with the Bucs new uniforms,  I thought their previous uniforms were much better overall.  

Quote:I prefer the Steelers jersey number style from the Steel Curtain days.

I thought they had the same jerseys then that they do now. That is what I see in replays of the Steel Curtain and Immaculate Reception.

Quote:I thought they had the same jerseys then that they do now. That is what I see in replays of the Steel Curtain and Immaculate Reception.

The numbers have a different design than they did back then.  For me,  the Steelers jerseys back in the 1970's and 1980's remain awesome even though they are no longer used.  

Quote:The numbers have a different design than they did back then.  For me,  the Steelers jerseys back in the 1970's and 1980's remain awesome even though they are no longer used.  

Then why do they look the same when I see them?

One of the ugliest jerseys I ever saw was the bee stripes with the number on a gray box. Thank God the Steelers don't use those anymore.

I always like the old Steelers unis too and the worst to me has always been the Titans in the modern era and the creamsicle Bucs of bygone days.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:Then why do they look the same when I see them?

One of the ugliest jerseys I ever saw was the bee stripes with the number on a gray box. Thank God the Steelers don't use those anymore.

I can't answer the first question.   Each person sees things differently.   The number patterns for the Steelers were changed a number of years ago.   It might be easier to tell the difference if you have the opportunity to see the jerseys next to each other.

The bee stripe uniforms are indeed horrible.   The Steelers wore those hideous jerseys against the Lions last season.   I certainly hope that those jerseys are never used again in the NFL,

I thought of another ugly throwback: Green Bay's blue jerseys with the number in a yellolw circle.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 09:11 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Throwback Denver Broncos fudgsicle bumblebee nightmare. I can't watch a Broncos game when they're wearing them.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:I thought of another ugly throwback: Green Bay's blue jerseys with a circle around the number.

Agreed.

The Bears throwback jerseys that they wore against the Packers a couple of weeks ago are also horrible.    The New York Titans uniforms ( before they became the Jets ) are also horrific.  The Eagles used a throwback jersey a number of years ago that's as bad as it gets.

Quote:Throwback Denver Broncos fudgecicle bumblebee nightmare. I can't watch a Broncos when they're wearing them.

What? The Steelers were bumblebees and the Packers wore circles. The Broncos have been orange and blue for decades.

Quote:Throwback Denver Broncos fudgsicle bumblebee nightmare. I can't watch a Broncos game when they're wearing them.

On the other hand,  I miss the Broncos uniforms from the Orange Crush days.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 09:17 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Quote:What? The Steelers were bumblebees and the Packers wore circles. The Broncos have been orange and blue for decades.
Please google Dever Broncos throwback uniform. You'll see. Not so much bumblebee stripes but them brown and yellow striped socks....ugh.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Agreed.

The Bears throwback jerseys that they wore against the Packers a couple of weeks ago are also horrible.    The New York Titans uniforms ( before they became the Jets ) are also horrific.  The Eagles used a throwback jersey a number of years ago that's as bad as it gets.

I have no problem with the Bears wearing orange numbers. Otherwise they are boring.

What did the Eagles wear years ago?