Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who Do You Think Has the Worst Jerseys?

Quote:http://philly.sbnation.com/2010/10/4/173...ts-history

I have no problem with the Bears wearing orange numbers. Otherwise they are boring.

What did the Eagles wear years ago?

The Bears throwback numbers are very difficult for me to read.   That's my only issue with those uniforms but at least for me it's a key criteria. 

The following site will take you to the Eagles throwbacks that I mentioned:

http://philly.sbnation.com/2010/10/4/173...ts-history

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Agreed.

The Bears throwback jerseys that they wore against the Packers a couple of weeks ago are also horrible. The New York Titans uniforms ( before they became the Jets ) are also horrific. The Eagles used a throwback jersey a number of years ago that's as bad as it gets.
Yeah blue-gray and yellow with knockoff Michigan Wolverine helmets not a good look either.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

The Bucs digital alarm clock font take the cake.

Seattle has the best jerseys by far in the entire league. Not even close. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote: On the other hand,  I miss the Broncos uniforms from the Orange Crush days.

The only time I know about them being called Orange Crush is the late 1990s, when they wore blue at home instead of orange. The style has not changed, just the home color.

Quote:The only time I know about them being called Orange Crush is the late 1990s, when they wore blue at home instead of orange. The style has not changed, just the home color.
You sure did miss some epic playoff games between the Broncos and the Browns then. Tom Jackson is an original member of the Orange Crush.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:The Bucs digital alarm clock font take the cake.

Seattle has the best jerseys by far in the entire league. Not even close. 

LOL I can't get over "digital alarm clock." What were they thinking?

I like the blue but wish they did not change to a brighter green.

Quote:You sure did miss some epic playoff games between the Broncos and the Browns then. Tom Jackson is an original member of the Orange Crush.

I was not that much into football in 1987.

Quote:I was not that much into football in 1987.
I was 14 and lived for NFL football in those days. :-)
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:I was 14 and lived for NFL football in those days. :-)

I was still learning the rules and who plays in the Big Ten.

Bucs. Took me til halftime in our preseason game to be able to figure out it says "Bucs" on the shoulder. I like the helmet but the overall design is atrocious.
Big John Will Eat Your CHILDREN!!!!

Quote:Bucs. Took me til halftime in our preseason game to be able to figure out it says "Bucs" on the shoulder. I like the helmet but the overall design is atrocious.

Pathetic

Ours... I absolutely hate everything about our new jerseys and helmet.  Looks like a defunct XFL team's.

Quote:Dockers. Horrible quality for the price.

I'm not sure I'm in agreement on why they suck or not, but yea Dockers suck.  And I don't even understand why.    

Quote:Next question: Who has the worst trousers?

Is that JW making a joke? Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Is that JW making a joke?

Nope. I was just thinking you can't talk about jerseys without also mentioning the pants. Some people have already talked about helmets.

Quote:Nope. I was just thinking you can't talk about jerseys without also mentioning the pants. Some people have already talked about helmets.

Darn it...I was gonna +1 you for making a funny. :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Maybe it's because I hate new england, but I hate their uniforms.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Ours... I absolutely hate everything about our new jerseys and helmet. Looks like a defunct XFL team's.
I love the uniforms, just wish something else would be done with the helmets. The helmets just don't fit with the uniform, and makes the overall look, look worse
No commercial messages in sigs

Worst the bucs

best current - lions

best throwbacks- chargers lite blue and the Denver orange Crush.

How come no team wears a yellow as a third jersey? (packers, Redskins)

Quote:The only time I know about them being called Orange Crush is the late 1990s, when they wore blue at home instead of orange. The style has not changed, just the home color.
You must be new to football. The "Orange Crush" of the early '80s is a legend to this day in Denver.