Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
End of world advice

Welp it's all coming to an end ladies and gents. The boards down so this has to be one of the last warnings. If you don't have a bunker yet get one. If you dont have stored food better learn some farmin. Im a fan of homesteading but you city folk should find a bug out spot stat.

Itll be a slow bleed ladies, don't bother looking for martial law, Russian bombers, north Korean nukes, or chem trail death sprays. It's a slow boil to the destruction of the dollar we are witnessing. Everything any political figure does is for the purpose to slowly erode the dollar and push a world currency.

Trump is the same as Obama who was the same as Bush and so on. More wars more spending more spying, your government is your biggest threat to liberty.

Stay low stay hidden and stay alive message boarders it's been fun!

Long live Ron Paul!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Welp it's all coming to an end ladies and gents. The boards down so this has to be one of the last warnings. If you don't have a bunker yet get one. If you dont have stored food better learn some farmin. Im a fan of homesteading but you city folk should find a bug out spot stat.

Itll be a slow bleed ladies, don't bother looking for martial law, Russian bombers, north Korean nukes, or chem trail death sprays. It's a slow boil to the destruction of the dollar we are witnessing. Everything any political figure does is for the purpose to slowly erode the dollar and push a world currency.

Trump is the same as Obama who was the same as Bush and so on. More wars more spending more spying, your government is your biggest threat to liberty.

Stay low stay hidden and stay alive message boarders it's been fun!

Long live Ron Paul!
What good is Ron Paul living long when the message board goes down

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

i was hoping the end would be more spectacular. Dollar erosion vs. mushroom clouds followed by nuclear winter, which makes the better movie???

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Oh, one more thing...we may have a new message board home, don't lose hope.

- Bob Marley

If the world is coming to an end, what good does a bunker do for you?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Oh, one more thing...we may have a new message board home, don't lose hope.

Don't spoil the fun.  I want to delve into this bunker thing a bit more.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2017, 12:25 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Don't spoil the fun.  I want to delve into this bunker thing a bit more.
You have a new fan over at reddit.

<a>[–]</a>TealTimeRadio 6 points

1 day ago

<div>
First off [BAD WORD REMOVED] The BCC and dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] Alfie Secondly [BAD WORD REMOVED] FBT and the stupid whining can't fix a simple message board admins. On the official mb.

And third Honored to be here. And building A straight up jaguars forum/news site for real jags fans this year. Just jags all the time. For the record Love The BCB and TSH but the BCC mainly fat [BAD WORD REMOVED] as Alfie can go somewhere.

Buuuwaaaa TTR acting a complete fool.

</div>
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Oh, one more thing...we may have a new message board home, don't lose hope.
Do tell...

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Eric, did you read or see The Road? A family had a well stocked bunker, which they abandoned. Sooner or later the urge to find other humans will compel migration.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Eric, did you read or see The Road? A family had a well stocked bunker, which they abandoned. Sooner or later the urge to find other humans will compel migration.

A most excellent book.

I always thought the family never had a chance to use the bunker because it was so well stocked.

the world can't end ..... I still have Bangin' JW on my Bucket List 

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:A most excellent book.

I always thought the family never had a chance to use the bunker because it was so well stocked.

You're probably right, but that did not fit my agenda.

- Bob Marley

*plays Skeeter Davis "End of the World", then puts Butcher Pete on repeat ad infinitum.*

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:the world can't end ..... I still have Bangin' JW on my Bucket List
:yucky:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote: :yucky:

don't worry, it's listed right after "Skydiving without a parachute".

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Jimmy Walker?

Dyno Mite
Blakes Life Matters

You are going to catch trollism
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote: 

You have a new fan over at reddit.

<a>[–]</a>TealTimeRadio 6 points

1 day ago

<div>
<div>
First off [BAD WORD REMOVED] The BCC and dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] Alfie Secondly [BAD WORD REMOVED] FBT and the stupid whining can't fix a simple message board admins. On the official mb.

And third Honored to be here. And building A straight up jaguars forum/news site for real jags fans this year. Just jags all the time. For the record Love The BCB and TSH but the BCC mainly fat [BAD WORD REMOVED] as Alfie can go somewhere.

Buuuwaaaa TTR acting a complete fool.

</div>

</div>

The moron was warned for trolling, which he admits to in that thread, and then says the warning was because he disagreed with something.  The guy has barely enough mental capacity to operate a dim light bulb, yet fancies himself a radio talk show host (along with his sidekicks, Pookie and Banjo). 

The word is out that Winger did it and was not impressed.   :yes:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:The word is out that Winger did it and was not impressed.   :yes:

Not unexpected, but how did Winger feel about it?

- Bob Marley