Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nice to see some juice from CSIII yesterday

Yeah, he made the mistake of the fumble after the 1st down in the second half yesterday, but it was nice to see him show some emotion after the play on the sidelines. The camera panned on him and he was visibly upset, firing his helmet to the ground and hurling some expletives. While the fumble disappointed me, I was happy to see a Jags player show some fire about a mistake for the first time in a long time. Not only that but more importantly, he came right back in his next drive and atoned for the mistake with a couple key catches to move the chains for first downs. 

Something small in the scheme of things but good to see. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

10 catches 103 yards. By far the best WR of the day, albeit the costly fumble.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Yeah he did a good job. Hopefully he continues to play well and finishes strong this season.
Section 118

He knows his time is running out, especially since he'll probably get injured during the bye and be out 3-4 weeks, better make his opportunities count.  

*Mularkey hesitates and stutter-throws clipboard*

Quote:[Image: llx0AoP.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 05:19 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:*Mularkey hesitates and stutter-throws clipboard*

LOL that was bad he couldn't even do pissed off right. 

And different that the Shorts example, Mularkey never atoned for his bad coaching. Shorts made up for his mistake, playing better after. 

Shorts can be a nice receiver to have on your roster.  He should not be your main guy though.  I see him as a #2 receiver at best.  I'd offer him a contract extension that is very team friendly.  He can take it or leave it.  I'm not too concerned with him leaving for greener pastures because I do think he is very replaceable.

Next, I'd like to see Marqise Lee become a guy that we can rely on.  

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Shorts was upset because he took the first quarter of a contract year off.