Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mack... Khalil that is

A lot of board members were hyping him up

So far, not very good. No forced fumbles, 0 sacks 26 tackles in 6 games.

Probably a bit premature, but he was pinned as a can't miss prospect.

He obviously needs to start playing better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The only Mack I care about is Alex. Statistics mean nothing compared to a broken leg.

Quote:The only Mack I care about is Alex. Statistics mean nothing compared to a broken leg.

What are you yapping about?

Quote:The only Mack I care about is Alex. Statistics mean nothing compared to a broken leg.

huh?

another post that convinces me that its the most brilliant troll ever.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:another post that convinces me that its the most brilliant troll ever.
I think this too sometimes. If its true hats off to whatever is behind that keyboard.

lol, I remember the Mack/ Sammy Watkins crew leading up to the draft completely bashing anyone who dared to suggest that either would be bad value selections at pick 3. 

I would like to see what senor fantastico has to say because i know he lives in Cali and prob has heard more about him than I have.

Quote:lol, I remember the Mack/ Sammy Watkins crew leading up to the draft completely bashing anyone who dared to suggest that either would be bad value selections at pick 3. 

he is a rookie who plays on a bad team and is 6 games in. pretty sure that no judgement can be made either way....

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:lol, I remember the Mack/ Sammy Watkins crew leading up to the draft completely bashing anyone who dared to suggest that either would be bad value selections at pick 3. 

So the "too early to judge" model of patience used for Joeckel does not apply to "non-rec's"?

Bridgewater was terrible value at #3. Stop throwing stones from the broken glass house of yours.

Mack isn't playing good?

He was on the QB's tail for the first few weeks almost every play. PFF gave him a score of +11, which was about 4 more points than any other rookie in the first round.

Based on my eye test he isn't doing bad, but he also isn't showing up on the stat sheet and that needs to change. Reminds me very much of Jeremy Mincey, a guy who lived in the backfield but could only make the play 50% of the time.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Mack isn't playing good?

He was on the QB's tail for the first few weeks almost every play. PFF gave him a score of +11, which was about 4 more points than any other rookie in the first round.

Based on my eye test he isn't doing bad, but he also isn't showing up on the stat sheet and that needs to change. Reminds me very much of Jeremy Mincey, a guy who lived in the backfield but could only make the play 50% of the time.

All I can go by are stats. I don't watch the Raiders play. If he is playing good then so be it.

Hes not too bad for a rookier on the raiders. Give him time, but he could crash and burn too who knows yet?

I was a guy who was really high on Mack. I was madder than hell when the Jags took Bortles over Mack in the draft.

My GM resume is officially screwed. Big Grin

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I was a guy who was really high on Mack. I was madder than hell when the Jags took Bortles over Mack in the draft.

Hey, at least you weren't a Geno Smith guy like I was  Wallbash

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I was a guy who was really high on Mack. I was madder than hell when the Jags took Bortles over Mack in the draft.

Maybe the tacks will hire you

+1 for ownin' it.. I was the same way.. I was dead wrong.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Bridgewater was terrible value at #3. Stop throwing stones from the broken glass house of yours.

LOL a franchise QB is never bad value in the top 5. 

Quote:LOL a franchise QB is never bad value in the top 5. 

If you can trade back and get him cheaper while acquiring picks, then you would not have maximized value. You knew to this?

Also, Bridgewater looks terrible.