Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mack... Khalil that is

Quote:If you can trade back and get him cheaper while acquiring picks, then you would not have maximized value. You knew to this?

Also, Bridgewater looks terrible.
Im just glad we didnt waste a pick on him.  He would have a couple broken bones right now if we did.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I would like to see what senor fantastico has to say because i know he lives in Cali and prob has heard more about him than I have.

I haven't seen a ton of him, but what I do catch I think he looks pretty good. I think Jagwired'd assesment was pretty spot on, the guy is in the backfield quite a bit he just hasn't finished well.

It's also not like the Raiders get into a ton of pass rushing situations either. It does look like they actually put together a good looking draft class so far with Mack, Carr, and OG Gabe Jackson.

Quote:If you can trade back and get him cheaper while acquiring picks, then you would not have maximized value. You knew to this?

Also, Bridgewater looks terrible.
Did you see Bridgewater against the Falcons? 

Quote:Did you see Bridgewater against the Falcons? 

Yes.

1. Atlanta has the 2nd worst defense in the NFL.

2. Bridgewater's stats were inflated by some nice YAC plays by Vikings receivers including a 52 yard screen pass to Wright.

Bortles and Carr have both looked better than Bridgewater, despite Bridgewater having superior weapons.

I was pushing hard for Mack, but I'm glad we picked up Bortles. I wouldn't take any rookie over him right now. 

He's actually rated as one of the best LBs in the league according to PFF.. And the best at stopping the run. Not a bad start at all for a rookie if you ask me.

From what I've read and what (admittedly little) I've seen, he has been pretty darn good. Definitely passes the eye test. If he keeps playing well, the numbers will come.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

He has 5 tfl on the season. Tied for 17th. Not bad.

Good game.  11 tackles 10 solo and 3 TFL. 

Quote:The only Mack I care about is Alex. Statistics mean nothing compared to a broken leg.

What about the Big mac?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Since we are on the topic of rookies:

Who do you think is leading the way for ROTY?

If they base the majority of the award off of winning, i'd say Kelvin Benjamin.  For impact on team i'd see Blake or Watkins in the running for it, assuming Blake bumps his TD numbers and drops his int numbers (maybe 20 TDs/15 pics for the year).  Catching a game winner with 1 second left will sway some voters if the Bills can put together some wins.

Quote:Since we are on the topic of rookies:

Who do you think is leading the way for ROTY?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Side note: did anyone see where Mack and Palmer got their cleats stuck together on the turf? Hilarious.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:If they base the majority of the award off of winning, i'd say Kelvin Benjamin.  For impact on team i'd see Blake or Watkins in the running for it, assuming Blake bumps his TD numbers and drops his int numbers (maybe 20 TDs/15 pics for the year).  Catching a game winner with 1 second left will sway some voters if the Bills can put together some wins.

It looks like the ROTY is still wide open this year.