Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jerry Sullivan wont return to staff

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 01:26 PM by BklynJag.)

#Jaguars WR coach Jerry Sullivan won't return to staff according to Ryan O

We lose our best position coach and keep the rest of the garbage.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe because he's 100 years old?

Huh

Not surprised

Quote:Maybe because he's 100 years old?

He's probably hanging it up. Hell Mularkey pulled him out of retirement originally.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Not surprised at all...I'm actually surprised he hung around this long.

Have you seen my baseball?

Bring in Mccardell baby.

Quote:Bring in Mccardell baby.

I'm good with that.  He has been working his way up the coaching ladder for a while now.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:#Jaguars WR coach Jerry Sullivan won't return to staff according to Ryan O

We lose our best position coach and keep the rest of the garbage.
Why were you so high on Sullivan? Our WRs were in drop city this year, especially Hurns.

I know you seek ways to spin things as bad as they can be, but I see this as sixes.

You're Welcome.

Quote:Why were you so high on Sullivan? Our WRs were in drop city this year, especially Hurns.

I know you seek ways to spin things as bad as they can be, but I see this as sixes.

Wow, just wow.

Quote:Why were you so high on Sullivan? Our WRs were in drop city this year, especially Hurns.

I agree with the over-hyping of Sullivan.  Yeah we've had a few guys who have run good routes, but garbage time stats aside, they haven't been as amazing as his reputation.    

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

Quote:I'm good with that.  He has been working his way up the coaching ladder for a while now.
Keenan has been really good for our WRs at Maryland. They are always one of our best units but we just have no QB to throw to them.

Quote:Wow, just wow.

Come on man. "Wow" ... like I've missed a game and don't watch our WRs.

A-Rob had his jump ball skills on the sideline, and Lee has resurfaced somewhat, but it's not like our WRs have been just stellar.

You're Welcome.

He's really done all he can. He's been able to teach Robinson, Lee, and Hurns a lot. So I'm ok with it. It was coming anyways; eventually.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I'm happy we had him as long as we did.

The funny thing is that the poorer play from wide receivers this past season proves Bklyns trolling.

Sullivan is a great WR coach but the WR group still didnt perform well. Sullivan gets a pass but Marrone is still held responsible for the poor play. 

Hypocritical.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Am i hearing this right? Sullivan is gone but the other coaches stay.  Either he is retiring or this franchise just gets worse and worse

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I think he has been wanting to retire for a while.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Quote:Come on man. "Wow" ... like I've missed a game and don't watch our WRs.

A-Rob had his jump ball skills on the sideline, and Lee has resurfaced somewhat, but it's not like our WRs have been just stellar.

Defense has underperformed for at least five years. Yet they keep Bradley's coordinator

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 02:18 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Quote:Defense has underperformed for at least five years. Yet they keep Bradley's coordinator

Defense had mediocre talent til this year.

Bring in McCardell as WR coach, Mikey P as LB coach, Mathis and Double D and DB coaches. Bwahahhahahahaha Oh yea, and don't forget about Stroud as D-line coach bwahahahhahaa
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!