Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Press conference thread

Please post anything to do with the presser here. For those who will be following on twitter please feel free to post those tweets so the rest of us can follow along.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is that today or Thursday? Thought i read someone say that

Quote:Please post anything to do with the presser here. For those who will be following on twitter please feel free to post those tweets so the rest of us can follow along.

+1
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I thought it was today. Is it Thursday?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

It's Thursday.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:I thought it was today. Is it Thursday?
Thursday from what I understand.

Hey we're two days early then lol

Quote:Hey we're two days early then lol
Another reason to crack open a drink or two… Am I right…?

Right?

I swore 1010 said it was today as well
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Coughlins presser is Thursday. I thought they were announcing Marrone today.

There's some kind of sorcery taking place apparently  Ninja

Bumping this thread in eager anticipation of the presser.

Very interested in some clarification of Coughlin's position and any info on the defensive changes. 

What time is the 10am presser?

9:55
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:What time is the 10am presser?

9:55am

That's what I thought.

Quote:9:55

If you're 5 minutes early, you're 10 minutes late.

-Coughlin

Quote:If you're 5 minutes early, you're 10 minutes late.

-Coughlin

No excuses. Even if you get in a car accident you still get fined for being late.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

we all better be on time for the press conference or well get fined.  Wink  Wink

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:If you're 5 minutes early, you're 10 minutes late.

-Coughlin
Heard Lags one time talking about he got fined a few times. He also said it wasn't cheap. The fines hurt. Hit a man in his wallet and behaviors will change. :yes:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.