Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
6 Wins and 32 Loses in the last 3 Years

How does Khan expect to have a fan base with this type record over the last 3 years? Maybe that is the plan though. I cannot think of a professional franchise of any sport that has been this consistently bad over a 3 year span.

What did a football fanatic area do to deserve such a miserable team? Remember it was the Titans today if you think we are getting better. Pittsburg was slaughtered today by Cleveland.WE HAVE SHOWN NO IMPROVEMENT!

We are so bad that NFL people are starting to fell sorry for us. Never did I think when Khan bought this team he would allow this terrible of a team. I thought he was a winner.Remember we have 30 million dollars of cap space they just set on.

PATHETIC FRANCHISE!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

depressing. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

That is really amazing when you think about it. Has there ever been a worse stretch of football for an NFL team? Hell even a collegiate football team? Hell even ANY professional or collegiate team?

.18 winning percentage.

Freaking amazing.

I am loving it. Why can't you enjoy it too?

Let's go jags

Quote:That is really amazing when you think about it. Has there ever been a worse stretch of football for an NFL team? Hell even a collegiate football team? Hell even ANY professional or collegiate team?

.18 winning percentage.

Freaking amazing.
I have been around a long time and cannot think of one. Even the Atlanta Braves would go .500 during the 1970's sometimes

We rebuilt a team that was already rebuilding.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 04:58 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

I think we can say we are fans of literally the worst team in all of sports.

Lets give each other pats on the back.

They (being the owner(s)) are just beating us into submission so when they pack up and move we don't put up a fight.

Well I say we troll them and buy more tickets and merchandise so they never have a reason to leave!

Let's give the Jags 5 more years........ if they aren't better by then it won't matter because 

we will be living under Sharia law and football will be banned.

Quote:Let's give the Jags 5 more years........ if they aren't better by then it won't matter because 

we will be living under Sharia law and football will be banned.

I legitimately lol'd and not just typed it. 

Quote:I think we can say we are fans of literally the worst team in all of sports.

Lets give each other pats on the back.

They (being the owner(s)) are just beating us into submission so when they pack up and move we don't put up a fight.

Well I say we troll them and buy more tickets and merchandise so they never have a reason to leave!

I like that.  Smile

Take that $Khan$.

Bucs before Sapp. We need a playmaker on D

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon'>Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/521405927543820290' title="4:03 PM - 12 Oct 2014">9m9 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">RT <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>@ryanohalloran</a>: Franchises that have started 0-6 two straight years

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1976-77 Bucs

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1983-84 Oilers

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1993-94 Bengals

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">2013-14 Jaguars

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon  9m9 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">RT @ryanohalloran: Franchises that have started 0-6 two straight years

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1976-77 Bucs

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1983-84 Oilers

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1993-94 Bengals

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">2013-14 Jaguars

</div>

#Improving lol

The pirates in mlb until i think last year had i think 23 straight losing seasons.
Jags 4 Life

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon  9m9 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">RT @ryanohalloran: Franchises that have started 0-6 two straight years

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1976-77 Bucs

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1983-84 Oilers

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">1993-94 Bengals

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">2013-14 Jaguars

</div>

Historically bad and that is not hyperbole.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 05:22 PM by badger.)

get used to it.  this team is two years away

maybe if we had a player like Herschal Walker who could net us 18 picks and players in a trade, it wouldnt take so long to build through the draft

we basically need to be really bad for 3-4 straight years, draft good players, see what happens

Quote from a page about the pirates

After a run of regular-season success in the early 1990s (winning three straight East Division titles), the Pirates struggled in subsequent decades, with 20 consecutive losing seasons—the longest such streak in North American professional sports history—before posting a winning record in 2013
Jags 4 Life

Quote:Quote from a page about the pirates

After a run of regular-season success in the early 1990s (winning three straight East Division titles), the Pirates struggled in subsequent decades, with 20 consecutive losing seasons—the longest such streak in North American professional sports history—before posting a winning record in 2013

baseball is so different though

for NFL comparison, teams like the 49ers were bad for a long time before they got to where they are today

Quote: 

</div>

lets see just how bad we can be

The Bucs have us beat they went back to back 0-12

The Oilers have us beat they went back to back 0-10

We could tie the Bengals they went back to back 0-8