Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
6 Wins and 32 Loses in the last 3 Years

Quote:best thing to do is expect a loss every week. That way you don't get yourself upset. That is what I am doing

Half cup full man right here Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Newp. I'll just continue calling out the whiny, baby fans.

Be my guest, I don't care. You're as big of a whiner as they are by doing it but don't let me stop you.

It's not going to change any opinion I have.

Quote:Be my guest, I don't care. You're as big of a whiner as they are by doing it but don't let me stop you.

It's not going to change any opinion I have.

Then why are you replying to me?

Quote:There's bad and good but again, don't let me stop you.

There was still an overwhelming gap between the good and the bad

Fisch and Babich both stink. Both need to go. Bradley made horrid coordinator choices.

That's fine, he'll be given the chance to correct. I believe his job is safe this year. I don't believe his coordinators have the same fortune.

Quote:There was still an overwhelming gap between the good and the bad

Fisch and Babich both stink. Both need to go. Bradley made horrid coordinator choices.

That's fine, he'll be given the chance to correct. I believe his job is safe this year. I don't believe his coordinators have the same fortune.

On a young team with 6 rookies starting, I'd expect that. Many Jag fans can't separate this regime and owner form the last regime(s) and owner.

Quote:Then why are you replying to me?

Because I think you're wrong in what you're saying.

There is some "whining" sure.

There is also people discussing what they think is wrong. If you expected anything different, I'm not sure why. The type of posting will change when the team changes. It's that simple.

I have no problem with you as a poster but you're acting like a little baby because people aren't posting overly positive thoughts about an 0-6 team that's 0-9 in its last nine games. 4-18 in the Bradley era.

There are still huge changes that need to be made to this team and not all of them are on the field.

Quote:Because I think you're wrong in what you're saying.

There is some "whining" sure.

There is also people discussing what they think is wrong. If you expected anything different, I'm not sure why. The type of posting will change when the team changes. It's that simple.

I have no problem with you as a poster but you're acting like a little baby because people aren't posting overly positive thoughts about an 0-6 team that's 0-9 in its last nine games. 4-18 in the Bradley era.

There are still huge changes that need to be made to this team and not all of them are on the field.

But you don't care.  

Not at all.  I'm calling out those that whine and are doing only that.  Big difference between that and having a discussion.  

Quote:But you don't care.

Not at all. I'm calling out those that whine and are doing only that. Big difference between that and having a discussion.

Fair enough, have at it and good luck.

Quote:Fair enough, have at it and good luck.

Well thank you  :thumbsup:

This team has players... This team has a coaching staff that isn't ready to be at the highest level of the pyramid in terms of decision making.

It's just that simple

Quote:This team has players... This team has a coaching staff that isn't ready to be at the highest level of the pyramid in terms of decision making.

It's just that simple

Ehhh, don't agree.  At least entirely.  We have 6 rookies on offense.  6!  That is unheard of.  There will be growing pains.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 06:55 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Ehhh, don't agree.  At least entirely.  We have 6 rookies on offense.  6!  That is unheard of.  There will be growing pains.
6 rookies that are good players. A better coaching staff would figure out how to *best* utilize them...

Growing pains are one thing, like interceptions or bad routes, or slipping on a button route (Hurns on the INT).

But at the end of the day, these guys are players. They aren't scrubs.

This game was winnable. It wasn't the players that lost this one. It was the coaches. It's just that simple

Quote:6 rookies that are good players. A better coaching staff would figure out how to bust utilize them...

Growing pains are one thing, like interceptions or bad routes, or slipping on a button route (Hurns on the INT).

But at the end of the day, these guys are players. They aren't scrubs.

This game was winnable. It wasn't the players that lost this one. It was the coaches. It's just that simple

You realize there has never been 6 rookies to start on offense for one team ever right?  There is nothing to compare it to.

They are players.  They played the steelers down to the end and if not for Hurns slipping and Shorts fumbling, they probably would have beat an NFL team.

Quote:Ehhh, don't agree.  At least entirely.  We have 6 rookies on offense.  6!  That is unheard of.  There will be growing pains.

We're starting 6 rookies by default. Let's not pretend that was the plan all along, the front office went into the season planning on starting only maybe 2 rookies. It was poor performance of the "veterans" that has us starting so many rookies. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:We're starting 6 rookies by default. Let's not pretend that was the plan all along, the front office went into the season planning on starting only maybe 2 rookies. It was poor performance of the "veterans" that has us starting so many rookies. 

What's your point?  That is the hand Gus was dealt.  It is what it is.

Quote:What's your point?  That is the hand Gus was dealt.  It is what it is.

That's the hand Caldwell assembled that's always been my point. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:That's the hand Caldwell assembled that's always been my point. 

And Caldwell made it pretty clear what his plan was from the start and it's pretty much what he stated.  You may disagree with his plan, that's fine, but it isn't like we were sold one thing and given another.

Quote:It can be whatever you cry babies want.
Oh plz the team stinks 

I see we have a QB now but we still stink, people got the right to complain

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Newp. I'll just continue calling out the whiny, baby fans.
So you come in a thread where people are whining as you say to whine about other people whining? On top of that you take it as your job to to "call out" what people are complaining about?  You sound like a Grade A chump. But don't let me stop you from doing your job. Handle your business.

Quote:Oh plz the team stinks 

I see we have a QB now but we still stink, people got the right to complain

Who is arguing about us not stinking?

Everyone has the write to do whatever is within the rules of the board.  Was that even necessary to say?