Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It Was Good To See 'Bama Lose

I don't hate 'Bama, per say, but there is something nice about seeing something new. Bama winning every season gets boring after a while, so this was a pleasant change of pace.

Hopefully there is more parity in the future.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't hate 'Bama, per say, but there is something nice about seeing something new. Bama winning every season gets boring after a while, so this was a pleasant change of pace.

Hopefully there is more parity in the future.

I hate Bama. Hope the giant falls hard. 

Go Gators!!

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

I'm an SEC snob, so I was just a little bit torn.  More than happy to see someone else get a turn though. Good game!

I was happy that it has been such a good game two seasons in a row

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I was happy to see Bama lose too. Nick Saban has been on top forever, it seems like.

I was more happy to see ol Dabo get his first Championship. I'm a big fan of his coaching style.

Quote:I was more happy to see ol Dabo get his first Championship. I'm a big fan of his coaching style.

I'm also a fan of his recruiting $tyle

I approve this message Smile

Just glad to see an awesome Title Game and not a blowout

Kiffen blew it as usual.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Just glad to see an awesome Title Game and not a blowout

There were momentum shifts. One team dominated for a while, then the other, before the very exciting fourth quarter. Definitely a fun game to watch.

I rooted against Clemson because to get there, the Tigers had to beat Ohio State - and they shut out the Buckeyes in blowout fashion to do it.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2017, 11:36 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Agree.  For me it's the following (hoping they lose due to them being a dynasty or potential dynasty):

NCAA Football - Bama

NCAA Basketball - Kentucky

NFL - Patriots

NBA - nobody really.  Now that Cleveland got their championship, I think I'll root for Golden State (barring an upset by San Antonio) this year when they face Cleveland in the finals.  I could see myself rooting against Golden State in the forthcoming years though.

NHL - nobody.  Chicago won a few but I don't really consider them dynasty

MLB - Yankees (long term dynasty and excessive spending)

Premier League - Any team that spends excessive $$ on players (mainly Man City, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, and I guess Liverpool which is borderline)

Must be nice to blow a championship game and get an extension & raise.

totally outcoached

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

$11.125 meeeelyun a year.

Best football coach in college football, no player overhead, no brainer.  That school rakes in money and it's all because of him.  Tell me how Bama was doing 10-15 years before Saben got there.

Quote:Kiffen blew it as usual.

Alabama is 0-3 in its last three games without Kiffin.
New signature because HIGH SCORE found the periodic table offensive. Pathetic LOL