Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
To solve our problem as a franchise.

Fire Gus Bradley. Fire Dave Caldwell. It's that simple. #GoJags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

shut the hell up, idiot.

Quote:shut the hell up, idiot.

Just fire Fisch, after the first TD we dialed it back, Fisch is only good for like a quarter of football. 

Ummmm......NO

Quote:Ummmm......NO

Top 5 worst poster on the board.

Huh

Coaching staff cant win games. Caldwell isn't making the boneheaded calls, he provides the players. I believe a well coached team could get a lot more out of these players than Gus and crew can.

Quote:Just fire Fisch, after the first TD we dialed it back, Fisch is only good for like a quarter of football. 

I agree.  Fisch is, unfortunately, not fit for the NFL.  Babich as well.

Why should he? Are you one of those brain dead fans who thinks they need more time to rack up more losses?

It's Bradley. Caldwell gets a pass this year for getting us our franchise QB. He is going to be special people. He made this a game today.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I still feel like its early but i understand 0-6 is horrible. as was last years 0-8 start and such. I do seem to dislike Fisch more and more each week tho.

Its really fisch and you are one of the top 5 worst posters on this board.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Why should he? Are you one of those brain dead fans who thinks they need more time to rack up more losses?

Caldwell only got us our fantastic franchise QB and you dare throw him under the bus because Bradley is an idiot of an coach? You might need to get YOUR brain checked.

I'll give Caldwell a few more seasons for getting Bortles and Cyprien.

The coaching staff would not be here next year if it were up to me. But what do I know, I'm just a fan.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Fire Gus Bradley. Fire Dave Caldwell. It's that simple. #GoJags

I really don't think that Caldwell is the problem here.

He may not be the best GM ever but I think he has an eye for talent.

The development of said talent has been piss poor in my opinion and that falls on coaching.  These guys look lost and that's just baffling.  This is the NFL for crying out loud.  Are these guys just dense or can they not be coached?  This is after an entire offseason and 6 weeks of practice and games.

I honestly don't think Caldwell is a problem.

Quote:I really don't think that Caldwell is the problem here.

He may not be the best GM ever but I think he has an eye for talent.

The development of said talent has been [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor in my opinion and that falls on coaching.  These guys look lost and that's just baffling.  This is the NFL for crying out loud.  Are these guys just dense or can they not be coached?  This is after an entire offseason and 6 weeks of practice and games.

It all sounded so reasonable when it was decided to sit Bortles for a season to learn behind Henne. I was sold on that idea.

Closed mind reasonable.